"Hey, where's Dabria? My siblings and dad and mom wanted to meet her." Lilla says, the Korea second oldest daughter.

"Uh I don't know. Maria do you know where Dabria is?" I ask, her once big huge smile then fades as we all look at her.

"I - I'm sorry I do not know." She lies, but I just nod.

We then just talk, laugh and suff.

Third person pov ( violence, killing, blood )

As Dabria's men fight, scream in pain, their enimies bodies on the floor some of there own men. Almost Petrovs men are dead.

Dabria goes up the stairs to look for Petrov. She then sees him in a room standing.

"Love the castle. You've got good taste." Petrov says as he looks around in the room.

"How? How did you find us?" Dabria question's as Petrov smirks turning around to face Dabria.

"I followed you. My men saw your cars so the we followed you here." Petrov says looking at her in the eyes.

"You know, that's was very rude of you. I let you inside my house along with your family, and then you blow it up." Petrov says laughing.

Dabria quickly gets her knife and throws it at Petrov in the leg. She ran out of bullet's from  helping her other men kill. Petrov buts his lip from screaming. He then gets it out, Dabria and Petrov charge at each other, Petrov jumps on her and puts all of his weight on her, he then starts to punch her. Dabria douges all but one landing on her cheek. Dabria quickly gets all of her strength and punch him in the neck. She kicks him off.

She reaches for her knife from a feet away from her and gets on top of Petrov, she then staps him in the stomach multiple times wanting him to feel pain then kill him.

"Why did you have to kill her? Uh!" Dabria shouts as she staps him multiple times. Petrov screams, he then stops screaming as he loses blood.

Dabria looks at him, and stabs him two more times. Before she can slit his throat she's then behind jumped on. Shes then rolled over and sat on, she looks to see if of Petrovs men in top of her. He gets the knife and stabs her in the stomach as she screams in pain. She looks beside her to see a pencil, she tries to reach for it but then fails. She screams in pain as she feels another sharp pain in her stomach. Her eyes close a bit, but she then opens them again, she gets all of her strength, and reaches again for the pencil. She smiles as she reaches she then wrapes her hand around it and quickly stabs it in the man's neck who is on top of her.

Blood comes out of his mouth landing on Dabria's face.

She pushes him off her and gets the knife slicing his neck.

She then gets Petrov gun and points it at him. Before she then pull the trigger, she falls to the ground as her eyes swell with tears.

She looks to see another one of his men. She holds her stomach on the left side to feel blood. She gets the gun and points it at Petrov and shoots him in the head not wasing a second.

Dabria's eyes widen as she then feels another pain sharp on her chest. She then looks down to see blood. She then starts to choke out blood.

Alex looks around to see Petrovs men all dead. He then looks to see Dabria's men. He then goes up stairs with a few other men to find Dabria. As he hears a gunshot. Axel and a few other men runs towards the room. Their eyes widen with anger, rage, sadness, disappointment, to see their queen on the floor spitting up blood. Rey shoots the man standing, he then falls down on the ground dead.

Axel eyes widen as he sees Dabria on the floor choking out blood. He quickly runs towards her as tears roll down his face.

"D - d - Dabria. P - hold - hold on please. H - hold on. GO GET SOMEONE!" He shouts as tears roll down his face. Rey runs out to room to go get help.