Thirty- seven

Azaeal pov

I smile as I look at Dabria sleeping, she's so cute.

I'll be honest I kind of got jelous of her and Sam...I'm not sure why, but I trust her.

A few minutes later Dabria's eyes open, she looks at me as she smiles, I smile back.

"Good morning baby." I said as she blushes.

"Hi." She says softly.

"You hungry? Then when where done eating we can match up Dante and Axel. I'll even ask Hope for help." I said as Dabria nods.

I nod smiling at her. Dabria then gets up. She walks towards the bathroom and closes it behind her.

About fifteen minutes later she comes out cleaned and dressed.

Her hair is down she's wearing a white crop top and black ripped up jeans. Her hair is down straight.

"You can use te bathroom now." She says as I nod getting up.

Dabria pov

I then put on some back socks and black shoes, a few minutes later Azaeal comes out with the black tight shirt on him and some black pants.

I look away as I realized I was staring.

"You can stare my love, I'm alllll yours." Azaeal says as I hide my face from blushing.

We then leave the room and go to the kitchen.

"So beautiful, what you doing?" Will ask Addie as me and Azaeal walk in the kitchen.

Will and Addie are in the kitchen sitting down, Addie's eating strawberries.

"You know what's beautiful?" Addie ask.

"Sure what is?" Will says.

"A body on the floor as blood surrounds it, it's simply beautiful to me. Now unless you don't want to be that piece of art, stop bugging me!" Addie says as Will gulps.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" Will ask.

"Only if you leave me alone." Addie says as Wills eyes lit up with happiness.

"Sure." He says smiling like a clown.

He then skips off happily.

"Boys!" Addie says as I laugh.

"Wow wow, wow. Why are your hands on my sisters waist?" Addie says as she looks at Azaeal.

"I'm aloud to, she's mine." Azaeal says as Addie look at him.

"Ok, but I got my eyes on you Mr." She says as she pops a strawberry in her mouth then she hops off the chair and leaves.

"Shes so cute." Azaeal says.

"Yea, but sadly she's to matur for her age. When she was young she'd always worry about her having weapons near her, all I ever wanted was for her to cry and worry about not sleeping and watching tv." I admitted as I get the eggs from the fridge.

"What are we gonna make? Wait what happened to her?" Azaeal questions.

"Well make eggs with yogurt, and that's not my story to tell." I said as he nods understanding.

/ / /

After making we then put it on the table.

Abiut fivtheen minutes later everyone comes and sits down.

"What did Sam say about the project?" Axel ask coldly since it's about business.

I put my fork down and look at him ten times with dark and coldness and with no emotions "In a week or two or hold be done. Theirs a fifty percent the project will succeed." I said Axel.

Looks at me dead in the eye "What's the other fifty percent?" He ask.

I look at him dead in the eye but ten times deadlier "Then our project will fail and everything will crumble. Then if so, you'll be the our King." I said as Victor and Ryder and the rest of my men freeze.

If I ever die or something ever happened to me, Axel will take my place, he'll be Don.

"What does that mean?" My dad ask.

"Nothing." Me and all my men say, Axel looks at me. He gets up and leaves angery.

"We all knew this day would come. It's no surprise." I said causally.

"Why do you seem so ok with it? It's like you knew or planned this." Victor says.

"I said it's a fifty chance, just have hope. You all know what I've ever wanted in life. Of course I'm going to achieve it." I said looking down.

"You can't even produce it tho." Dante says.

"Their are actually ways, she has choice's to do it. They may not be hers but it's the only things she's ever wanted. All she ever wanted was a Familie von ihr, and she'll get it." Victor says as my men nod.

Translation: Family of hers.
Language: German

/ / /

After eating I go to Axels room. Once I arrive I go in. Axel looks at me.

I out down I plate that I heated up for him to eat. He smiles as he thanks me.

"I locked the door." I said as he nods.

"All you've ever wanted was a loving family. Why can't you just have that, after all the stuff you e done for us?" Axel says.

"The future holds what we can have or get. I may not be able to give birth to children but I can adopt. What have I told you about family?" I ask Axel.

"Family doesn't always have to be blood." Axel says as I nod.

"So I doesn't matter if they're not mine by blood. Almost everyone in this building are not blood related yet we're all family." I said.

"You know I can live, so just have hope and stop thinking bad. I'd you think bad again I'll tell everyone you like Dante!" I blurt out as Axel looks up at me with eyes widen.

"W - what?" He ask as I flop on the chair.

"Please I can see it. Yesterday you two be looking like highschool kids who are in love at first he sight. I saw it with my own eyes too!" I said laughing as he looks at me still shocked.

"No wonder why you didnt like the people I've set you up on. You made me look like a fool." I said pointing at him.

"Just admit it." I said.

"Fine, I do. Just be quiet about it and don even speak about it." Axel says as he blushes and i smirk.

"To late, too late." I said walking out of the office. Now this will be fun.

"Grab your popcorn ladies gentlemen." I whispered to myself as I still continue walking as I hear Axel shout my name but I don't stop or look back.

This will indeed be fun.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm Dabria your host who will be match making Axel and Dante.

Counted words: 1102

The one and onlyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें