In drawing, it seemed like nothing because it's simply made for entertainment but as I stand here, in the middle of one of these fights Jiwoo will win but return completely hurt, its clear he'll continue to suffer through worse pain. I winced, remembering the one arc coming up in the future. Jiwoo will be in worse shape than ever, whether I like it or not, it's for him to grow stronger. Turning around and glaring at the brother also glaring at me, I want to lessen his pain, as much as I possibly can.

"Attack him! Stop standing there dumbfounded!" I yelled, feeling my power still draining. I can move at least another dozen times and attack six times before I run out of my ability. Subin flinched, remembering their situation and aimed her ice at the Klein brother, shooting out sharp icicles. The brother used his intact good arm, his power increasing in his left as he basically threw a fireball in Subins direction, easily melting her ice and pushed through to attack her as she built an ice shield just in time.

BOOM! The impact reverberated around us, even I was shocked she could take on a powerful attack like that. "Subin!" Jiwoo yelled, going to get up but halted when his whole body basically screamed in pain. The brother then slowly walked towards Subin, knowing well his own body isn't well since he couldn't use his power fully. Then, his sights laid on Subin. Feeling his bloodlust, Subin shot out as much ice as she could just to have the man dodge it, preparing to attack her for good when a gust of sharp wind aimed right at him. He used his left arm to block it, although taking on some more light damage again.

Slash! "Ugh!" He let his guard down as Subin created her signature ice daggers, slashing his torso. "How dare you?!" He yelled, enraged as he punched Subin in the face only for her to block it, skidding a few meters back.

He aimed his knee kick right in her face again, expecting to feel the impact but it never came, Subin opened her eyes seeing me having grabbed the brother by his hair and threw him to the ground. My hand had a red electric current dancing around my fingers. Using at least 5 charges of what should make up 5 attacks into one, estimated, 100 million volts. Without giving him time to realize I just yanked him by the hair, I pressed my hand onto his chest, feeling it burn as the electricity electrocuted the Klein brother. "Ahhhhhhgh!!!" He yelled out, feeling the crackles exploding within his body as well as the burning currents in his very veins. As if lava was roughly flowing through his body.

"Haaah haaah haaaah" I panted, falling to my knees after the Klein brother sizzled on the ground. Now I only had enough power for one attack of 17,000 volts and one quick get away if need be. Perhaps I did use too much of it. My vision slightly blurred and my body grew weak almost immediately after. It's not used to extorting that much of my ability at once let alone able to handle 1/3 of the total amount of lightning volts. Knowing this, I thought of both Kayden and my hyung as absolutely amazing. They could create lightening with a snap of their fingers. Yet I was burned by my own electric power with a simple 100 mil voltage charge.

"You're a strong one, I'll give you that" My breath hitched then a burning hand clasped around my throat. "Shit-!" I yelped, feeling him clench, burning my skin as his ability powered up more. I opened my mouth, wanting to scream as the pain only doubled, tripled, quadrupled every second that passed. Clenching my teeth, I dug my foot into his broken arm, debating if I should use the last bit of my power to escape. But my original plan was to save it to give to Jiwoo at the end in case he didn't go down after my attack. Turns out, he's a lot sturdier than I thought.

"Suppressing your screams will do you no good" He made his power turn hotter and hotter, also trying to ignore my shoe crunching his already broken bones. "I'll burn your head off!" "Arghh!!" Finally I let out a groan when his fire consumed my entire head, feeling my mask started to crumble as well as my hood starting to turn to ash. Shit! If this happens, Subin and Jisuk will know!