"Well are you still with him?" She asked.

"And if I wasn't?" I asked irritated by her already. "Yes I'm still with him. We're still going strong, are you mad?" I asked her and she grumbled and left.

"Yeah so can I get 3 scoops of chocolate, and 3 scoops of soy frozen yogurt with whip cream and a cherry?" I asked and the man nodded.

I waited for him to make the frozen you hurt before paying and leaving. Then I got to Harry's house I rung the doorbell and Anne came to the door.

"I'm surprised you're home." I said and she pointed down and she had a wrap on her legs crutches on the side of the door.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"A crazy patient from the psychiatric floor pushed me into one of our cabinents." She said detangling some of her hair with her hand and opening the door more so I could come in.

"Anne I told you to stay off that leg." I heard her husband say as I came in the house.

I don't even know his name, I don't know why it always escapes me.

"Hi sir." I said.

"Hi son. I don't think the boys are up yet." He said.

"Oh that's okay." I said and started to run up the stairs.

I smiled as I got to Niall's room. He was still sleeping so I shut the door and put the bag on the bedside table. I climbed on top of him and just kinda like planked on him. He start trying to move and he groaned. I however didn't move. I pulled the cover off his face and smiled at him. He started to push me off of him.

"God Zayn it's like 12." He said groaning.

"I know but I have a surprise for you." I said.

"And that is exactly?" He asked.

I grabbed the bag and held it in front of his face.

"Oh my gosh. You bought me this that one time over the summer." He said and I smiled as he opened the bag and got out my ice cream handing it to me and then his.

He grabbed the little plastic spoon popping the lid off and putting it in the bag. I sat up and so did he. I then kicked off my shoes because gosh why would I keep my shoes on in bed.

"Oh my gosh thank you Zayn." He said and I just nodded enjoying my ice cream.

"So what would you like to do today?" He asked me.

"I surely thought you would get tired of me." I said.

But I'm glad you're not.

"Of course not. Some of the reasons why I love hanging around you is it takes my mind off my mom you know. I can't wait till like winter break. I really want to go revisit my old home and her burial site." He said.

"Anne and Harry going with you?" I asked.

"I believe so. It was her sister and his aunt." He said.

"Well we go on winter break in about 2 and a half months. Do you think maybe you'll be seeing Liam while you're out there?" I asked him.

"Sure if we last that long. He apologized but still something about our relationship." He said.

"Whoa." I said and he nodded.

"I don't know how much I can take with his lack of trust in me. But at the same time I do understand. I am quite the catch." He said and I laughed.