ch11

I slowly woke up to feel a pressure on my lower abdomen. I opened my eyes to see the bag from earlier along with a note on it.

"You passed the test. Come in as soon as you wake up. "

I slowly opened the duffle bag to see an empty backpack, a letter, a uniform and three large stacks of cash.

I closed the bag and looked at my clothes to see that they were still relatively clean. The uniform though looked like a school uniform. It was a black skirt, white button up and a black tie. I don't know exactly how to tie a tie so I'm just going to leave it in the bag.

I walked all the way back to the club and ran into Erik (the Blackett) . "I see you saw the note? "

"Yep. I was confused at first but I think what happened last night was the test? "

"Your correct. " he said with a neutral expression. "Your uniform should be in the bag and you will discuss your shift and position with Henry. If you want to make more money than you already do then talk to me after closing. . . You can also talk about your living situation with Henry as well since he's in charge of most of this. "

"Thank you. . . Where is Henry? "

"he's in our office. We tend to switch our work days. "

"Okay, see you later. " I smiled at him before walking in.

I walked straight to the door labelled office and knocked.

"Come in! " a voice yelled from inside.

"Hi, um. . . I was told to discuss my shift and living situation with you? "

"You are correct. I hope my brother didn't cause you any problems, ahem. Your shift will be from
4:30 pm to 12:30 am. That way you can have a eight hour shift and get of at a decent time. Our staff have apartments. We have enough money for multiple people to live full lives off of and you have the choice to live here. So far only two other people live here. Most of our staff choose not to. "

"Don't most clubs get shot up? Not many people would want to risk it. Also, I kind of have no where to go so I choose the living option if that's okay. "

"It was offered so it's perfectly fine. You don't need to pay rent or anything since you will be working with us, it's kind of why the pay is so cheap even though we are in a dangerous area."

'C-cheap!?!, not at all! '

"I don't think the pay is cheap, I honestly think it's a little high and am okay with it also did you all intended to put money in the duffle bag? " I asked

"Yes actually, we wanted to see if you would bring it up. So far you have flying colors. Ahem, here's a key to your room, it's the on the right at the end of the hallway. "

"Okay, what am I going to be doing exactly? "

"We needed a few musicians and singers so we hoped you could fill that position for a few nights and be a survey on other nights. " he smiled "we have a band who preforms most nights but we sometimes hold classy events and need someone to play classical music. We usually have everything prepaid for so the workers on those nights just hand out what's requested." He explained

"Okay, I preform on classy nights and serve on regular nights. Understood. " I smiled at him

"Good. You don't have to work on Sundays and Mondays but we will inform you if we need you to come in. Saturdays tend to be our busiest nights. We will give you a workers ID incase you leave and the bouncers don't recognize you yet. The bouncers will scan your ID so they know if you work here. " he smiled down at me.

"Ok, I understand. "

~~~

I was currently on stage, we were hosting a classy party for someone and I was told to play the violin. The violin was provided and all I had to do was play and not screw up.

Easy, right? No. Because it was the Avengers in the building. Peter wasn't there but I didn't know who saw me that night.

"They shouldn't recognize me, right? I was all dirty! " I whispered before walking out with my violin in hand.

As I played I looked up and saw Bruce staring at me in shock, confusion and something else. I think he could have just been impressed or disgusted.

I looked at the other Avengers and saw some of them staring at me in awe with a small smile (Thor, Bucky) , some smirking( Tony, Loki) and the rest were chatting. . . Except for two. . . . The two seemed shocked but still entranced in the music. ( it was Steve and Bruce)

As I finished the song I started singing and playing another one and noticed something. There were only people I saw tikoks about and not everyone.

The only people here were Natasha, Wanda, Bruce, Loki, Clint, Tony, Thor, Steve, Bucky, and vision. Wand and vision were sitting quite close and were chatting along with Natasha and Clint.

'I wish I watched the movies. . . I only got to watch one in my lifetime that I can remember. ' I thought sadly while reaching a high note.

~~~

I

was putting the violin away when someone touched my shoulder. I snapped my head in their direction.

"Yes? " I asked the man.

"Hey, I'm Tony. I wanted to let you know that your performance was amazing and I was wondering if you played any other music "

"I play all kinds of music. Just give me a genre and I can learn a whole list in it within a week if I don't already know it. " I smiled.

"Really, do you think you can preform at stark tower for me? I am having a party on Thursday. Any upbeat music will do as long as it's not country or jazz. "

'Why people hating on the jazz and country music 'I thought

"Sure, anything you specifically want? " I ask

"If you can throw in some "inappropriate" songs that would be amazing. Some of the guys on my team need to get laid and some are incredibly old." He smirked and I laughed at him.

"Sure, is there a dress code and do I need a paper invite? " I asked

"All I need is your name and the dress code is anything that looks expensive. " he smirked.

"My name is Ella. I don't know for sure about the dress code but I'll try. " I smiled at him.

"Good girl, I can pick you up if you like?"

'Good girl? The fuck? '

"I'm good but thank you. I will just see you there since you are technically hiring me." I mumbled.

"Okay, see you there. " he smirked before walking off.

'This is going to be chaotic. '
___________________________________________

1166 words