Chapter 3

To Remember The Pain Is To...

School was unusually a disaster. In Combat Training, I was weak. I wasn't giving it my all. I only protected my stomach. When people got to close, I used my powers. The teacher put me out.

I went to Home Economics. It was awful. I hated everything. All the aromas, that I once found wonderful, were revolting. It's like the triplets didn't want anything good to eat.

In Immortal History, all I could think about was my own history... from 9 years ago.

Flashback

"Autumn you're an angel from above,

I know cause with you I feel in love.

When i'm not with you I cry,

You made me love you for life.

You don't even have to try,

Because for you I will die." Kaden smiled nervously." I hope you liked it. It's not finished though."

I grinned.

"Of course silly boy."

I gave him a huge hug. He started gurgling. 'Cause my hugs hurt.

*****

Kaden is great. After only three days, he found the ending to his song. We're only seven but I really like him. Like Love-Like. Here he comes. He's frowning. What's wrong?

" Autumn you're a demon from underneath,

I hate you more than I hate Heaths.

You're an helpless Demon,

When's it gonna sink in?

I hate you so much I wanna die,

Everything's much better when I lie.

You don't even have to try,

You just make me wanna die." With that he stalked off. With me crying. Didn't he like-love me?!?

I'm only seven but I know already...

Love hurts.

Flashforward

Maybe love doesn't hurt. Maybe I was over reacting.

I stalked out of Literature class, heading towards the library. Then I bumped into something that was rock hard. I looked up.

Chocolate And Fucking Cinnamon.

Andrew.

I turned around. I tried to run away but he grabbed my arm.

"We need to talk."He said.

I looked at him. Then followed him as he dragged us into an old changing room.

"Look Autumn I'm so sorry. I don't know what over came me. Its just you intrigue me. Your smell is so sweet. It takes my breath away."He says; he looks so confused...

I looked down.

"I'm so sorry. Andrew I like you, but not like like you. At least not yet. Not yet Drew."

"Okay, I understand. Can we be friends?" He smiled shyly, holding his hand out. "For now?"

" Sure. For now."I take his hand and shake it. We grinned and walked out. I give him a small hug.

We let go and walked our separate ways. I walked to my Spanish class. Then I saw Bella. I smiled, sitting next to her. In came Lily.

"Hola Lily." I say.