Modeus x GN

(y/n) pov:

I was a few of my stuff for the date. I got Modeus to agree to go on a real romantic date. The last few times I tried weren't exactly real dates. She thought it was somewhere else to have sex. I can't quite blame her because she is the lustful demon, and I do love our times together in bed. Since introducing her to romance, she wanted to try it more and started calling me a pervert.

Modeus: I'm ready (y/n)

(y/n): okay, let's go, then

We went on our way to the movies. She wanted to watch a romantic comedy movie called (m/n). I did see the trailer of the movie and thought it looked good. We got to the theater. I bought the tickets, and we went inside. We got drinks, popcorn, and candy. We took our seats. The trailers started, and Modeus looked curious.

Modeus: maybe... Watch one of those movies.

(y/n): I do think at least one of them would be good

Then the movie started. The movie was starting to get good. Modeus and I were eating the popcorn. However, we ended up holding hands. She looked all flustered and gasped hard. When we let go, she called me...

Modeus: pervert

(y/n): sorry, it was an accident. Oh yeah, you should keep watching right about... now.

The screen showed hand-holding. After a few minutes, I saw Modeus trying to hold my hand. I held her hand back, and she went red. It was cute seeing her like this. Then she wrapped her tail around my waist.

(y/n) in mind: that was unexpected

The movie was kept rolling until it was over. We left the theater and went on our way home. I decided to talk to Modeus on the way.

(y/n): did you like the movie?

Modeus: I thought it was kinky but great

(y/n): that's good to hear. I thought it was good, too. I thought you were going to hold my hand, but I didn't expect you to wrap your tail.

Modeus: I thought... Maybe I could do something like in the movie. I also saw a few girls looking at you. I want them to know you're mine.

(y/n): you sure?

She looked red.

(y/n): it's okay, you're my woman

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. However, she decided to give a deeper kiss.

Modeus: let's go home. I'm now feeling...

(y/n): I get it

We went back home. We weren't hungry for food because of the popcorn and candy. But Modeus was hungry for something else. I went to bed, but Modeus was naked and looked like she had changed her body to make her more... attractive.

Modeus: I know you are a prevent, but you are my pervert, and I love you. Now it's time to have some new fun, darling.

I gulped about what she will do to me, but it does feel good to know she really does love me.