Neytiro " you and grace had always been her favorite humans, she would always tease me about how close we are"

Y/n " if makes you feel better so does my aunt, my father, and anyone else who know of our relationship"

Neytrio " I have yet to meet your father but I heard you speak of him and so of your aunt"

Y/n " you might meet him as human or Navi if  he ever wants to do the avatar work, but knowing him it won't be that easy"

Neytiro " oh well I hope one day to meet him, that only thing I know he that him and your aunt don't get along"

Y/n " oh yes they don't get along that much they fight but have some respect for each other for me and my deceased mother"

Neytiro " your mother would of be proud of you ma y/n"

Y/n " thank you and Slywainn would be proud of you Neytrio" soon someone else had entered the common area getting you and neytiro attention and it was Jake.

Jake " hello I didn't interrupt anything I smelled something good cooking, and came to join the meal and convention"

Neytiro " come sit with us and eat we will need everything for what we will be doing today"soon the tiro ate their meal and we once everyone was done the group soon left the Mauri pod. Neytiro had lead them deeper into the forest.

Y/n " oh so we are doing this are we"

Jake " doing what"

Neytiro " today we are going to work on your running, climbing, and motor skills when it comes to being Navi"

Jake " oh this is easy I use to do stuff like this when I was back at home"

Neytiro " oh yes when you were a warrior I haven't see much of this so called warrior, from you Jake"

Y/n " oh come on boys you can fight later let have some fun" you soon took off running and giggling as both man soon looked at each other, and looked away they still didn't like each other that much.

Y/n " come on boys let have some fun are you going to stand there all day" the two males soon gave up their silly fight and soon ran after, you Jake was amazed on how fast you were moving. Neytiro was able to do the same moves as you when it came to running, and soon came the climbing.

Y/n " you are doing well Jake"

Jake " thank y/n"

Neytiro " come on you two we are not done yet" you and Jake soon followed neytiro towards, some tree trucks and branches.

Y/n " now we have climbing"

Jake " oh goodie Im starting to think neytiro doesn't like us after all that running"

Neytiro " enough talking start climbing" you had nodded your head and started climbing, it was something easy for you and Jake. You had been the first one to reach the top, soon the two guys had reached the top.

Neytrio " now we run here was anyway can be an help with travel" soon the trio had taken off together laughing and see who x a run the fastest, memories of the past were playing through your head. The group had ran for a whole until they came upon this drop.

Neytiro " follow me down"neytiro soon jumped off the edge and used the massive leaves to slow down his fall,mas he made his way down to forest floor. You had looked at jake and gave him a small smile as you two were left there standing.

Y/n " see you down there jake" you soon jumped off doing your own style of using the leaves to slow down you fall and soon land near neytiro.

Neytiro " good job"

Y/n " thank you"

Neytiro " now where is your friend"

Y/n " hey Jake are you ....."

Jake " ahhhh" the around of Jake screams had made your ears go up and you soon looked up trying to see him fall, but soon enough jake had landed on the ground roughly. He soon looked up and saw you and neytiro looking at him, you soon ran to his aid.

Y/n " Jake are you okay"

Jake " I'm good got to work on the landing but I'm good" soon everyone had head back to the village neytiro had given you some praise from the lessons today, and gave some praise to Jake. It seemed like the two guys were getting some what along with each other,but there was still some tension. Jake and you soon transferred back to your humans bodies, and woke up back in the laboratory.

Jake " today was amazing you were so great out there"

Y/n " thank you Jake"

Jake " anytime hey maybe you can give me some pointers"

Y/n " sure I will love to help you jake just tell me what you need help with and I will be there"

Jake " maybe you can help me with my navi over some dinner would you like that" Jake gave a smile towards you he would take a yes and no from you, he knew he wanted to be respectful towards you.

Y/n " yes I will love that Jake" when you said yes something had lighten up in jake that made him happy he smiled brighter towards you, soon you two left to get some good as you had brought a book with you as well. Later that night quaritch and his team were coming back to base.

Y/n " say it slower it will help you" the group had heard your voice and soon saw you they thought you were alone until they saw Jake was there. They all soon stoped dead on their tracks as they watched how close jake was towards you as you both were looking threw a book and talking.

Lyle " umm sir should we intervene in this situation or no"

Lopez " I'm surprised about this whole scene I never see our girl spend time with anyone like this"

Quaritch " enough charting everyone we will leave them be for now but if he tries anything"

Z " then he a goner" the group watched some from far as you and Jake talked and looked over the book, they were mot the only ones spying so are the scientists/doctors they all seem interested as well. None of them have ever saw you act like this that much all expect grace and it was the same way your acted with neytiro, you aunt smiled as she drank her juice maybe she will give Jake a chance after all if he could make you this happy and even neytiro made you happy as well. It seems like the great mother was doing some else with these three verse leading them down their paths of dynasty.