🤍🖤 Ray x !Sad reader🖤🤍

Character: Ray

Requester: I_LiKE_BooBS__

Trigger warnings: None!

Genre: Hurt/Comfort

A/n : Thank you so much for requesting!

Word count: 2.2k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

...

You sit alone on the edge of your bed, your feet dangling off the mattress as the sound of silence and the occasional wind blow fill your ears. It's midnight right now, yet your mind can't seem to want to go to bed, even if your body wants to.

You eyes droop down slightly, and you lean back and fall onto your bed, your body sinking into the soft matress below as a single tear simultaneously falls down from the corner of your eye to the pillow your [Hair color] locs of hair were laid on.

"Fudge..." You mumble out, your eyes drooping even more as your [Eye color] irises quickly were covered by your shutting eyelids.

You lay there for a minute, rolling onto your side as you finally give into your body's urges and fully shut your eyes. Your body finally relaxes a little bit as you clutch a nearby pillow to your chest with a bear hug in order to draw any source of comfort from it. You didn't understand why you had been so sad lately, but you just were, and you didn't like it. The feeling of not being able to put your feelings into words made you frustrated and feel even more miserable than you already were.

As you lay in the silence of the empty room, your body going into a state of deep sleep, your cheeks slowly begin to become littered with the crystal droplets that were welling up in your shut eyes. Your [Skin color] that was cold from the wind and cold air around your body contrasting the warm tear that bled from your eyes.

Even with your body in it's resting state, your brain was still filled with cortisol. You wished it would go away, you wished you had someone there at that moment who would hold you.

Someone like Ray.

Ray had been your childhood best friend turned crush since you two were born and even then you were sure you guys were lovers or friends in a past life.

He had always been there for you since day one and vice versa, you knew you could trust him. However, ever since you started developing a crush on him (about a year or two ago), you and the black haired male had began to drift apart as you tried to save your heart from rejection.