🤍🖤!Grown up Ray x !Parent Reader🖤🤍

Character: Ray

This is a gift for: -MACR0PHAGE

Trigger warnings: Psychological horror, blood, guns, death, murder, and demons,

Genre: Fluff

A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARRY!!!

Word count: 3.2k

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE PROMISED NEVERLAND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

...

     18 years ago

           Your body twists and turns constantly as the sounds of clocks ticking and crickets chirping only get louder inside your brain...the world seems to be trying it's hardest to keep you up you think to yourself. But why? Nothing was wrong, well, your best friend Connie had just been shipped out for adoption in a new family today, but that was good! You didn't seem to understand why the world around you wanted to prevent you from sleeping so badly, the last time it kept you up, Phil had a horrible fever you found out about first.

     After a few minutes, you finally feel your eye lids starting to fall and your body's tension slowly leaving your body. You let out a tiny sigh of content at that, until you hear a door open and shut, knocking your body back into an insomniac state.

     'Ughh...of course...' You think, rubbing your forehead as you get up and walk out of your room that held all the other 10 year olds to go see who had woken you up, or maybe to even go cuddle Mom for help like she always let you do when you couldn't sleep.

     You raise an eyebrow once you notice your older friends Norman and Emma walking down the stairs, talking quietly as they took each step on their toes as to not wake anyone up...not knowing they had in fact woken you up....as if you were asleep in the first place.

     'Where are they going?' You ask yourself as you watch Emma and Norman walk down the wooden stairs, seemingly holding a stuffed bunny that looked like Connie's.

     You raise an eyebrow as you watch the two kids leave the building all together.

     'Wouldn't mom have gotten Connie's bunny already...? This is suspicious...I'm gonna follow them...make sure they don't get into anything dumb...' You think as you adjust your pajamas in order to go investigate.