I turned the creepy voices back on and I heard them go crazy. "Where is it coming from?" I heard Lorenzo asked.

I peeked out from behind the boxes to see multiple shoes around the bed. "Check under the bed, it's probably one of the younger ones messing with us." Dad said making me cover my head with the hood of Luca's sweatshirt.

"Oh, there's definitely someone down here and by the size of this one I'm gonna have to say it's definitely Sorella." I heard Matteo said making me lift my head up to see Matteo laying on the floor looking at me with an amused expression.

"Sorella, why are you under the bed?" Matteo said.

"Why are you on the floor?" I asked making him chuckle.

"Don't switch the subject missy, better yet get out from under the bed." Matteo said holding a hand out which I grabbed and he pulled me out from underneath the bed.

"Dante, I found the monster." Matteo said patting my shoulders which made me glare at him and he stopped patting my shoulders.

"Princess, what were you doing under Dante's bed?" Lorenzo asked.

"I was bored and decided to mess with, Dante." I said making everyone shake their heads including Dante. "I was hoping he screamed like a girl but he didn't." I added and Matteo chuckled from behind me.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." Dante said making me shake my head.

"Stop being dramatic." I told Dante who gasped then covered his heart with his hand.

"I am not being dramatic." He said making me roll my eyes jokingly at him.

"Are too." I said crossing my arms across my chest and he copied my movements.

"Am not." He said.

"Are too." I said.

"Am not." He said.

"Am not." I said tricking him into saying am too which worked.

"Am too." Dante said and he realized what I just did he glared at me while the others laughed.

"I didn't think you two would end but I was wrong." Emiliano said making me chuckle.

Roman was laughing hard making the rest of us look at him to see if he was okay. "I'm sorry, but that was great. I haven't laughed like that in years. Oh Fratello, she's great." Roman said while patting my dad's back.

"I know she is, I made her." Dad said making Roman shake his head but got a short laugh out of me.

The light above Dante's door lit up and then followed by a ding. "Okay, let's go eat dinner." Dad said making us follow him out of the room.

I jumped on Matteo's back while we were walking which made him chuckle. "How are you guys so calm about her doing that? She scared me when she did it to me." Dante said making the others just shrug their shoulders except Matteo.

"I don't know, I guess we just got used to it after the first time she did it." Matteo said wrapping his arms around my legs as we walked down the stairs.

He walked to the dining area and I tried hopping off his back but he still had his arms around my legs. We walked into the dining and once we entered inside he finally let go of my legs then I jumped down.

I walked over to my seat between Luca and Domenico and sat down. Dad and them sat down as well then chefs walked in with plates in their hands.

They sat the plates down in front of us and walked out to let us eat in peace. We picked up our forks then started eating dinner quietly.

I finished eating right after Giovanni, Matteo did and the three of us took our plates to the kitchen. We rinsed them off then placed them in the dishwasher.

I walked out of the kitchen and then upstairs to my room. I walked inside my room closing the door behind me and then walked into my closet to change into sleepwear.

I searched through my sleepwear then found the comfiest one I own. I stripped out of my clothes and changed into the sleepwear I picked out.

I walked out of my closet then grabbed my phone and walked to Dante's room

I walked out of my closet then grabbed my phone and walked to Dante's room. I knocked on the door and it opened a few seconds after.

"Back to scare me again?" He said making me chuckle.

"More like spend the night with you." I said making his face lit up and he pulled me into his room which made me laugh.

"Jesus Christ, pull my arm out of its socket why don't you?" I said which caused him to roll his eyes.

"Get in the damn bed, Sorella. I'm tired." He said pointing to the bed making me put my hands up in surrender as I walked over to his bed.

I crawled into his bed then slid under his covers, and he got in beside me then turned off the lights. "Goodnight, Angel." Dante said making me smile in the dark.

"Good night, Dan." I said while closing my eyes.

I scoot closer to Dante and laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead making me smile again and then it got quite.

As I laid there beside Dante, darkness started to consume over me.