She wore it and came out her hair was tied in towel she didn't removed it

She wore it and came out her hair was tied in towel she didn't removed it... First stood in front of the dressing table and turned left right to see that she wore it perfectly and how she looks... After getting satisfied with the saree her hand automatically took the khol and applied it on her lower eye lashes... She kept it little bit Smudged it always highlights her already beautiful round eyes... When she finished it and turned back to see her husband who said he won't sleep till he make her speak more than him...

She thought he was sleeping but he was wide awake when she turned back and saw he winked at her...

She immediately turned back with small smile.... She slowly looked up and saw the mirror only to see he was already looking at her intensely..

Jayadev : Athan already manthiram potu mayaki vachirukiye intha mai vachu inum mayakanuma?.. Huhh

(You already cast black magic on me this black khol is Necessary to add up already smitten me??.. huh..)

She blushed didn't answered anything and looked down.. He chucked..

Jayadev : I am not at all surprised with this silent answers of my wife...

He said with a chuckle and got down from the bed and walked towards the dressing table where his wife is sitting... Uyir still didn't looked up but she can sence that her husband is Nearing her..

Goosebumps erupted on her body when she felt his touch in her shoulder the skin in between the fabric of her blowse and neck.. Her eyes immediately  looked up their eyes locked...... He smiled and leaned to kiss the side of her neck without breaking the eye contact..... Her breath picked up its high phase when his lips pressed over her sensitive skin... She felt different kind of feeling which she never experienced before... Her eyes still was drowned into his eyes... Seems like it forgot to blink.... He slowly sucked that skin where he kissed before.. She gasped and immediately her eyes closed in shyness... He was enjoying her every single reaction... This was new for him to... He never know he can be romantic to.......

Placing a final kiss below her ear... He slowly stood up and started reliving her hair from the towel and started drying her wet hair..... Sensing his moment uyir opened her eyes and looked at him through the mirror and raised her both eye brows like asking what ... He shook his head and said..

Jayadev : it's not good to keep hair wet for long time...

She smiled and looked down letting him to dry her hair.... When it's done Uyir stood up before she move... Jayadev kicked the stool aside from in between them... Before she realized what happened his hands encircled over her waist and pulled her towards him... She was directly collided with his front both of their chest pressed together making all the hairs in their body erupt and make the surrounding hotter than it already is...a small gasp left her mouth when she felt his hand creasing her bare waist.... She didn't pinned the saree so it was on single pleat and was now disheveled making her cleavage slightly visible to his eyes to get Immersed in the unintentional seduction of his wife...

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to contol himself.... He placed his head over hers taking deep breath... She understood what he was doing....

Uyir :En.... Enanga

( kind of way to call husband in Tamilnadu.... Can be used as respectful way of calling people but often how wife calls her husband)

He groaned hearing her wife's voice which was not all helping his condition now.. It's just added fuel to already burning fire....

It took him everything in him not to make love to her then and there.... He let out a heavy sign and kissed her forehead... And looked down at her who was standing in front of him  with closed eyes submitting herself to him completely.... He smiled automatically and kissed her forehead again and said...

Jayadev : why are you not stopping me dee

She slowly looked up and said.

Uyir : You want me to....

Jayadev : badly... I want you sooo badly dee

That to in the words she said didn't reached his ears for sure......but she understood that so she continued......

Uyir : You want me to stop you?...

He chuckled realizing his misinterpretation. And leaned on her shoulder and chuckled.... And kissed her shoulder and said...

Jayadev : Should I be happy that my wife don't speak much or sad that I can speak dirty with her as her response would be so minimal and have the capability to pull me out of those sinful thoughts...

He asked and looked at her.... She didn't answer but just smiled at him... He shook his head and kissed her forehead one last time before moving inside the bathroom as he know if he stand there for another moment he was not sure about controlling himself.... But before he lock the bathroom room he heard her voice..

Uyir : I don't know about you but surely I will be happy with you...

She said with a smile and moved out adjusting her saree pallu...leaving her husband smile in victory...

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter

do share your views with me....

Please do vote and comment...

The prior author note  update is just a suggestion poll... I deleted it so don't worry if it didn't load for you.....

Happy reading📖📖📖..

Thank you❤❤❤