Kai: My Manager

This is your 1st year working for EXO. It is a learning experience for you and you enjoy it-except Kai. Kai seems to have a beast body and shy personality on TV, but the in real life he is demanding. You didn't learn that after 3 months when you walk on him fingering one of the models. You were carrying the bags of clothes for the next shoot when you open the door. Usually there is no one in there. However, that day specially, Kai was in there.

You open the door while struggling to balance the two bags on your hands. As you open the door, you hear a voice.
"Kai~ stop teasing me!" A voice full of sugar. You panic a bit as you try to hold all the bags on your hands.
"Call my name" the voice of Kai scares you. You can feel the hotness in his voice if that even make sense.
You are thinking of backing away, but your hand gave up on you by accidentally dropping the bags on the floor.

Shit, you curse in your mind.

You wait for a second and hear nothing.

Good, now let me walk away.

"Kai, I'm-I'm!" You can feel the excitement in her voice. You can't help but sneak a peak in the little space, the door opened.
You see the girl, who you notice is one of the model for today's shoot, laying on the couch. Her dress is rolled up to her waist showing her panties. And under her black lace panties, is Kai's hand. It is moving as the girl moans. You see Kai on top of her shirtless.

Okay, I need to stop looking!

You back away as quietly as possible, trying not to make any noise.

Now you are looking at Kai taking off his shirt and changing to a low cut V-shirt. You have to admit he is charming. In a way no women can refuse him. He saw you looking at him because his lips curve in a line.
"How is it?" He ask
"Wh..at?" You hesitate.
"My body" he smirk. You can feel your heart beating so fast it is about to pop.
He cross his long leg as he open the water bottle,"You know what." You stare at him. "I've been looking at you, you do have a sexy body." Right away, you felt your face burn. You always workout regularly and you was a part time model in high school.
"Wha-what are you-" before you can say anything, Kai press his lips on yours.
"Mmh!" Your eyes widen looking at him. You can see the smiles in his eyes.
He finally let go after sucking out all the oxygen in your lungs.
"I would like to taste you"

To be Continue.......
Part 2 coming! It is where all the spicy part is at.