11//

"you must wait for me!" Pearl groaned as she walked like a penguin on a snow. Babies were growing inside her and they were full healthy and splashy. She already became a frequent visitor of bathrooms. "I'm a walking for three people," She said as she bent herself on the nearby wooden chair and was out of breath.

"Sorry sorry, I totally forgot that," Blaze reversed his path and joined Pearl. "I need caffeine so damn much," Pearl said, like she is one of the drug addicts.

"I'll go get it for you, while you chat with the babies?" He didn't mind giving Pearl to speak up instead he just went on with his plan. Pearl sighed.

This boy had been nothing but a huge help to her. He has been there for almost every second, sticking with her. They had a good going on their assignment.

Just as always, Pearl would avoid the baby father topic and switches the table over every time he brings that up.

The gender reveal was the next day and she was already tired of shopping. But, she hadn't invited Blaze yet. She didn't feel like it.

It was selfish of her to do so even if it takes the peak of their friendship. But she had to. She was not ready, will never be, cause she is just in the dark just like us.

"Here," He said taking a seat beside her. "Ah nice weather with a nice person," pearl sheepishly looked at him, annoyingly. "Nincompoop,"

"Says the biggest nincompoop," He said taking out his phone and diving into it. But then, Pearl noticed the screen. It was Blaze and his sister Penny. They were seated in a beach and he was pulling at her hat and she was playfully  fighting him off. That moment was captured very well, like it was live.

This boy had undergone a total packet of shit. He had lost his sister, the one who shared the womb with him, stayed with him, played with him. She can't even think of not having Reece by her side- No!

"You guys look cute," Pearl said rubbing off the tears that rolled from her eyes. She didn't even mind, Blaze considering her as a mannerless girl for peeking into his phone.

He nods monotonously and smiles. "Indeed,"

-&-

"Thankyou for being here, Ms.Bloom," People were everywhere, occupying our mansion. It's the day of my gender reveal!

"Honey, Where is the cake?" My aunt asked Reece and she looked around like a lost puppy. She has this old age Alzheimer. Dumb girl, Reece. I shook my head in disappointment.

"I'll look it up, Aunt," I said, passing through the crowd. I went to the trunk of aunt's car and opened it to see if the cake was there. I was wrong, it wasn't there.

But I saw one thing that tastes better than cake. Blaze. He stood, almost tearing up. His eyes were no more cheerful, it was just gloomy. I was unable to find hope in them.

"Blaze? What's up?" I forgot that i was supposed to invite him. He looked around at my house and tears came running down his face. He raised his arms and cleared the tears and approached me. It was like he was about to murder me.

"You knew all long," He said, I could sense the disappointment in his voice. It almost broke but he tried his best to keep it steady.

"What I knew all long?" I pretended. I mean, I haven't got a clue. Wait, No-

He just looked at my belly which was showing very badly and the wiped up tears, which started to replenish.

"They, -they are mine,"  His look was still fixed on my stomach, my babies. The fuck? How- How did he know? Nobody but Reece knows it- wait, No.

"What?" My voice was not steady. I knew it. "Who?"

He seemed like he was about to slap me or something. God forbid, the rain started his duty of pouring down. I was not able to move, what, why, how, who told him? Reece, but no way-

"Go in," He said, intimidating me to the fullest. His posture was straight, Hands scrambling out of anger. Veins bulged and then I saw my long last necklace in his hands, dripping with running current of water.

"I said Go in," He repeated, this time, I could see his blood shot eyes. There was no difference in his tears and the rain. They flowed at right place that, It took me so long to know that he'd been crying all long.

"Blaze, come in," I tried my best not to break down, again, not this time. I pleaded with him.

"Pearl, where the hell are you? I found the cake," Reece came out of the house, searching for me. She shut her mouth after seeing Blaze, standing at our porch.

"Come on, Jenny is calling you," She ignored Blaze as if he is a piece of shit. She practically dragged me inside the house and Dried my little bit wet hair.

"Call him in," I said protesting. I wanted her to let go of me, so That I could comfort Blaze. "It is taken care of," Reece said, as she pulled me into my room, further away from him.

What is happening? Why did Blaze appeared out of the blue and said my babies are his? True but, how?

She again held my hand, and took me to the backyard, where people were surrounded, Devouring stuffs. I didn't care. Blaze, He was all over the place.

"Where is Blaze?" I asked Reece for the hundredth time. "He- He  seemed worried,"

"Don't worry," She reassured me while I saw My aunt talking to Blaze and giving him towel, far from me. At the end of the area, near the fence.

"In three, two,one!" Reece shouted and I found aunt Jenny running towards us in excitement. I was still not in my usual mood. Reece held my hands and popped the  first big fat balloon.

That's when I realised, that moment was not about Blaze or me, it was about them, my babies'. I closed my eyes and opened it just to know blue stuffs flying all around me. Everyone shouted their congratulations and then it hit me like a truck. I was having a boy.

The next few seconds passed and still my surroundings were just a blur until Reece shook the hell out of me. "What is wrong with you?" I heard her whisper into my ears and I Snapped out.

"I feel suffocated," I said, as the environment became dark and gloomy. Then the next moment, I realised that I was falling down, only to be caught by The father of my babies.

-&-