10//

"Don't worry, they are going to be just fine, honey," My aunt assured me that my children are going to be alright. I was seated impatiently on the waiting room of my Obgyn with my family, contemplating me with all their might. "My nieces are gonna be cute and healthy, don't worry Pearly," My sister hugs me for the hundredth time this day and I have grown fonder to hugs.

My sister and Brent have been going out for almost two weeks and she was happy. That was all I care about. Eventhough, I strictly instructed her not to do the thing. She is not a virgin and I know that, minus the details. She told me about it and I was all over her, and mom asked me to leave it. She was a cool mom after all.

And, Blaze or whatever hell his first name, was around me for extra time. We spent a lot of time together, studying and helping each other. He is quite good in maths and he says I do well in chemistry and physics.

He kept banging me with the Infos on my babies but I chose not to say anything and instead Gave him a brief smile every time.

I will tell to him one day but not that soon.

-&-

"Alright, are you excited to know the genders?" Doctor Possoms asked Pearl and she nodded her head in agreement. That's when the aunt spoke up, "we forgot something!" She shouted which startled the doctor. "We should have a gender reveal!" Her face lit up and she was jumping in joy. "It's saddening me that I haven't thought of it!"

That's when it hit her. Gender reveal ceremony. She hadn't given it a thought! She had focused on keeping the babies alive that she forgot to think about other things.

"Alright," The doctor posed a huge smile and removed her gloves after watching the babies. "They are in a very good condition, seems like you have taken good care,"

The cool Breeze started to flow into her lungs. Relief. Unspoken thousand words of love crossed her mind. She wanted to express her joy. Her babies are good, she couldn't have heard anymore good news other than this in the freakish year of one.

The thought of having holding her babies warmed her heart. Tears were flowing everywhere, Her aunt, Reece,uncle, everyone was beaming with joy.

-&-

"Reece, honey," Mrs.Ruffle's voice was ringing the whole house except for one ear. Reece, who was talking with her boyfriend of three weeks. "Coming," she muted her phone and hurried to her aunt. "Shouldn't you be taking your sister, out today?" The aunt winks, her smile beaming.

"Oh shoot, yes, Aunt Jenny," She patted her damn forehead and cursed herself for forgetting this big thing that's happening around her. "I'll go and keep her in for a few," She smiled and came running towards her sister, Pearlin's room.

"Pearly, I forgot to buy a packet of chup, shall we go now?" She asked, rolling her eyes like a culprits. Her sister shot her a look saying that she is tired af and back off bitch. "And don't forget, my pills are almost over," her voice plays to which Pearl growls in anger.

"Then tell that asshole boyfriend of yours to keep his dick to himself!" Damn, didn't she sound a little rude? Can't blame her, it's the harmones. Reece was just standing there, thinking of another excuse to get her out of the house. "Please, please, we are going to celebrate our third week anniversary, come on, I need it," she grabbed Pearl's elbows and urged her to get out of the bed and just pulled her away, not bothering her look.

"Come on, I look like a trash," Pearl was not convinced with the excuse. But, she still hadn't given the car key to Reece, yet. She will never give, that's an other reason, duh. "You do look like one," Reece laughed while she loaded her sister up on her driver seat and she started crying like a little girl.

"God, I should have given the damn keys to you," Pearl groaned while Reece let out a large grin of satisfaction. "You know, I won't," Pearl managed to say, before she straightened her posture and stuffed her extra large belly into the seat belt.

After a few seconds. **

After a few minutes**

After few decades**

"Come on, Jesus, pearl," Reece removed her airpods and focused her attention towards Pearl who was then driving. "You have to tell me their names!"

She just nodded her head in rejection and continued to him the song. "You nincompoop of a sister," She muttered and wore her music.

-&-

"Are we done now?" Pearl asked standing up from the table. "Whatever shit you are pulling up here, has caused me a decade of pain, Reece," She shouted to which Reece covered her sister's mouth with her hand. "Will you stop shouting for god's sake?" She pulled Pearl out of the cafe and they reached their car.

"I wanted to spend time with you," Reece finally let out her words of wisdom to her sister and sheepishly smiled. "My poor baby, sorry," Did Pearl just fell for that silly act? Yes.

"Can we go home now? I feel sleepy," Reece rubbed her eyes like a little girl, pretending to be cute. Guess what, she fell for that too. Pregnancy made her dumb.

-&-

"Oh my god, you guys," Tears were all over her face, making different courses as they dropped from her eyes. But, this time it was out of happiness. Pearlin stood before a room turned into a nursery for the twins.

The wallpaper was grey, neutral, cause they are yet to find the gender. The walls were tapered with the first ultrasound pictures and many clippings of Pearlin, in her fourth month of pregnancy.

There were spaces left for them to add some more pictures in the upcoming months. Then her gaze shifted to the crib. There was this pleasant smell all over the place and then she realised that it was sandalwood. The crib was .ade out of sandalwood. There were two of them, one was coated with pink and blue. "I guessed they'd be one each," Reece sheepishly smiled, concealing the fact that she had gone behind her back to do this.

Pearl didn't mind that. She was focused on little things, like the smooth edges of crib and the little swing which was made out of cushion. She looked at the wall painting just above the newly painted crib. The Jefferson's. She smiled on seeing that writing and ran her hands on that.

There were many other baby stuff and paintings of cartoons and books. Rhymes, stories and other fictional cartoons.

The carpet was so smooth that the might like to sleep on the floor. She harnessed the rug with her hands and felt it's softness.

She spotted various onesies on the cupboard and a mega huge pack of diaper bag. She giggled on how Reece would struggle to put one to the babies.

One thing which was on the cupboard attracted her, our notes to our mommy;

She opened it to see the contents and the volume of the tears falling from her eyes increased.

Dear mommy, we are so Proud of you. You have managed to keep us healthy and happy. You are doing great, we can't wait to see you soon. And Baby B is so much cranky and happy that you saved her/him. Now we gotta get a nap, we love you!

She started to shake while crying. This was the best thing that ever happened to her other than her babies. She was happy, normal. Her heart was fully warmed and full. "Thankyou," She mumbled while hugging her Sister and Aunt.

-&-