Yuuta:*goes to his ear and whispers* how does it feel to be weak..?

That sentence hit a spot.

Masaru: YOU FUCKER!!! I AM NOT WEA---

*SLASH*

His right hand was on the floor.

Masaru: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HAND!!!!!!!!!! *continues screaming*

Yuuta looks at Natsuha. She was completely frozen by what she had just seen, unable to say anything.

 She was completely frozen by what she had just seen, unable to say anything

Yuuta: ahh.....what a splendid view!!! 

#those suit people were treating his wounds so that he wouldn't die from bleeding.

Natsuha: why...yuuta..?? why are you so cruel?

Yuuta: cruel...?? OHOHOOO IF YOU THINK THAT'S CRUEL, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU!!!! *stares into her soul* especially....for you.

Voice: yuuta-kyuuunnn.....it's taking too long. Can I come in now...??

Yuuta: AH PERFECT TIMING!!!! COME ON IN!!

*Masaru's gf walks in* (idk her name so let's call her Megumi)

Masaru & Natsuha: MEGUMI !!???

Masaru: *groans in pain* why....are you....here..??

Megumi:*sits in a tempting pose* to watch you suffer, of course!!!

Masaru: why...? I thought...you loved me?

Megumi: Yuuta-kyun can you please ask your guys to punch him again..?

Yuuta: My pleasure...

Yuuta just looks at one of the men. *PUNCH* Masaru experienced the solar system trip again.

Megumi grabs Masaru by his hair and goes near his face.

Megumi: How dare you cheat on me??? I thought you had changed..... well, nevermind ; it's all in the past now. Let's focus on the present........I just want to see you suffer. I have an idea!! Yuuta is going to fuck me in front of you guys....and each time he makes me cum...let's say.....they'll break your remaining fingers...? Since you only have 5 fingers left..... *turns to natsuha* they'll break yours for the rest. How does that sound yuuta-kyunn???