We were laughing, Sammy's displeased face still running through my head.

"I said I'd get some of his clothes." I said, triumphantly holding the jacket. "And, he deserves it after shoving his nasty sock in my face."

"He's being so ornery, I think he's acting out." Josh said.

"What is there for him to act out about?" I asked, nearly laughing at the thought of Sam acting out like a toddler.

"Frankie." Josh shrugged, only thinking of that. "It makes sense, upset he can't see her, take it out on the best friend."

"That makes absolutely no sense!" I laughed, not agreeing one bit. "You didn't take it out on Frankie."

"Well, no, but Sammy's different." Josh said. "Don't worry about him, he'll be fine in a few days. In the meantime, ignore him, hangout with me."

His grin was infectious as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me to him, making it obvious how much he liked me. I liked that part, the was he didn't really hide it. He wasn't bashful, if he liked you, you knew it.

"Let's find something to eat, and then do whatever you want." He said as we climbed in the car. "Seriously, I'm down for anything."

"I don't know what to do." I said, feeling nervous about choosing. "Josh, you know that I'm terrible at making decisions."

"Just choose something, it's not like our life depends on it." He smiled, his dumb smile managing to ease my nerves. "I will be glad to do anything with you, even if it was something like grocery shopping."

"Grocery shopping?" I asked, laughing at the example he made.

"You know what I mean." He said sassily. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"Not really." I shrugged. "I'm really in the mood for Christmas, think there's anything like that here?"

"Mhm, I doubt it." He said, a smile growing on his face. It was a different smile, I wasn't sure how to explain it. It made me a bit nervous, wondering what was going through his mind.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just thinking." He smiled, liking how I reacted. I gave him a look, hoping it would convince him to tell me.

"Josh, please." I begged. "Tell me, you're making me anxious."

"It's not anything bad, I promise." He said. "I was just thinking about how much you're going to like Christmas in Frankenmuth."

"Am I gonna spend Christmas with you?" I smiled, not having thought that might happen. I mean, I had pictured a cute little Christmas morning, hot cocoa, snow with him, all of that.

"Of course." He laughed, seeming surprised I even questioned it. "Unless, you don't want to, of course."

"No, no, I want to." I said eagerly, not entertaining that thought. His smile grew larger at my words, confirming that he wanted it just as much as me. "Isn't Frankenmuth like a big Christmas town?"

"Huge Christmas time." He said. "It's amazing. We're also really into Christmas, it's so much fun."

"That sounds so nice." I smiled. "We weren't a big Christmas family, all we did was open presents and go back to our rooms. It was very boring."

"That sounds dreadful." He said, looking sad for me. "We'll fix that, you're going to have the best Christmas with us. Danny usually comes by too."

"Sounds absolutely lovely." I said, already excited at the prospect of it. "I already can't wait."