15- Criminal

(This one gets a little bit spicy- nothing too bad, just saying- but if you want to skip it, feel free. Those who read it, enjoy. Inspired by the photo above.)

—————

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

Emerald green eyes watched the clock hands, wishing for the minutes to go faster.

I want to go home. I hate this job.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

A calloused hand ran through dark green hair.

This is boring. Nothing's happening.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

Izuku's patience was at its end. He gritted his teeth. Nothing was happening. No matter how many times he turned his back to the criminals locked behind bars, nothing happened. His job as a jail cell warden was boring, to say the least.

That was, until the door opened, and one of his co-workers came in dragging a handcuffed blonde behind him.

Izuku felt something wedge its way into his chest. Some sort of tight feeling.

The blonde male was taller than him, but not by much. He looked around Izuku's age, though his fiery red eyes held a sort of childish light, as if he thought this was a game. He kind of looked like he was on crack, with his wide smirk and bright eyes. He was definitely handsome, though, Izuku couldn't deny. The messy blonde hair, sharp jawline, muscular build... if the man hadn't been getting locked in a jail cell, Izuku would've already hit on him.

The officer threw the male into a cell and locked the door, leaving a second after muttering a couple slurs in the blonde's direction.

"Looks like you finally caught me!" The blonde jumped up and wandered over to the bars of the cell. He leaned against them as if he were just looking out a window. "Nice job. Don't worry, I'll be out in a few days."

"What's your name?" Izuku asked, trying to ignore the confident aura coming from the male.

"Katsuki Bakugo. You can call me Kacchan, you're cute." Izuku looked up, meeting the ruby gaze of the boy, who grinned at him. A small blush formed on his cheeks, and he looked away to hide it. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Kats- Kacchan shooting him finger guns.

Ugh, a flirty one... this day can't get any worse!

Hours passed by. Kacchan had gone silent, and was now pacing around his cell. Izuku, too, had stopped talking, and was trying to fill in paperwork. But the constant sound of Kacchan's clunky boots on the floor made it impossible for him to focus.

That's when Kacchan started to whistle.

The same note.

Over and over again.

Izuku gritted his teeth, trying not stalk over to him and punch the blonde him the face. The whistling continued, making Izuku want to jump off the nearest cliff. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples, hoping Kacchan would take it as a sign to shut up.

He didn't.

Izuku growled and whipped to face Kacchan, who smirked and waved. "Am I bothering you, baby?" He asked sweetly. Izuku tried not to get flustered, but failed, and felt his face heat up. "Oh, and darling, can you come here?" Kacchan added, cocking his head to the side. Izuku stood up and walked over to him, glaring weakly.

"What do you want?" Izuku asked roughly. Katsuki pouted a bit.

"Don't be so mean, I can see the blush on your cute little face." He reached through the bars and touched Izuku's cheek, making the green-haired boy flinch. "Aw, don't be scared, babe, I'm not gonna hurt you...!" The blonde smiled, which made Izuku feel weird inside.

He wanted to be the cause of that smile...

"Would you come in the cell with me?" Katsuki blinked innocently. "I'm bored, and I want to hang out with someone."

"Uh-uh. No way. I don't trust you," Izuku said, backing away from the blonde criminal. Katsuki stuck out his bottom lip and turned his back to the green-haired warden.

This went on for days.

Every time Izuku would go to talk to him, Katsuki would beg for him to come in the cell with him. Finally, after two weeks of it, Izuku relented.

As much as he hated it, he couldn't deny that his hands were shaking as he turned the key in the lock and the door swung open. Katsuki was innocently seated on his uncomfortable-looking bed. The green-haired boy knew he was protected, even if he did make a move- he had his gun in the back pocket of his uniform.

He walked towards Katsuki, who smiled sweetly at him.

"Hi, Izuku! I'm so happy you finally decided to come in and hang out with me!" Katsuki smiled brightly. Izuku raised his chin a little and sat next to the blonde. He was so tense, it was visible. This seemed to make Katsuki deflate a bit.

"Don't be scared of me, I'm not gonna hurt you!" He smiled and began to talk about books he'd read recently. Izuku started to find himself easing into the conversation, even enjoying being with the blonde. That was, until it happened.

He felt Katsuki's hand brush against his back, and jumped a little. Katsuki cocked his head to the side, smiling softly. Izuku hadn't know the blonde's face could even look so sweet.

His hand slipped down, resting on his backside. Izuku's face went bright red.

Then Katsuki's hand slipped into his pocket. In a flash, the blonde had grabbed the gun, pinned Izuku against the wall behind the bed, and pressed the point of it to his throat.

"Okay. I'm gonna need those keys," he said sweetly, smiling innocently. Izuku swallowed tightly, shrinking at the slight pressure against his neck. Katsuki's eyes flashed with frustration when he remained silent.

"I will shoot you if you don't give me the keys to this cell!" The taller male hissed. Izuku crinkled his nose, trying not to give into the fear that had begun to consume him. His hands were still free...

Katsuki must've seen the move he was making, because he grabbed Izuku's wrists and pinned them to the wall above their heads. Izuku blushed brightly, unable to focus with how close Katsuki's face was to his. A small smirk spread across the blonde's face, and he slowly lowered the gun.

"Y'know, I think you like this." He pressed up against him, and Izuku felt himself starting to seize up. He didn't know how to do this... Katsuki was so close, his whole body now leaning against Izuku's. "If you weren't so hot, I would've already shot you. But you've got a nice body. And a beautiful face. You're so~ perfect."

His lips met Izuku's. It wasn't exactly Izuku's idea of a first kiss. It was aggressive, and the second Katsuki got a chance, his tongue has been shoved into Izuku's mouth. The greenette leaned back a bit, but Katsuki moved forward even more, biting his lip, licking the inside of his mouth...

Then he pulled back and did a number on his neck, leaving Izuku feeling violated but also... so good. He was definitely embarrassed about the small moans he'd let out when Katsuki had bitten the right places on his neck, but he didn't care right then.

Katsuki finished off with removing Izuku's shirt and kissing him all over. Izuku didn't want to move. He felt good. Really good. After he finished, Katsuki pulled the gun back out and pressed it against the side of Izuku's head.

"I can still kill you..." the blonde whispered.

"I'd die a happy man..." Izuku replied quietly. Katsuki smirked. 

"I know you would. I'll leave you to live- if you give me the keys." Izuku didn't hesitate this time, and within seconds, Katsuki had disappeared.

He never saw him again.

But he also never, ever forgot him.

(Sorry this was so short, I couldn't really think of anything to add. I just wanted to write that. Also, that's my last oneshot for this book, I hope you enjoyed! And if you wanted me to make a certain fanfic on something, just let me know!)