15

I let out a soft groan of disapproval and Lorenzo just chuckled from beneath me. I tried to grind myself on his face but he kept a firm grip on my hips preventing me from doing so.

"It's a punishment." He whispered against me and his hot breath against the most sensitive part of me had me clenching around nothing, "It would be a shame if you were to enjoy it." I bit the inside of my cheek to stop from cursing him out, "Do you remember your safe word?"

When I didn't respond, he delivered a heavy smack to my clit making me curse out loud. "I asked a question."

"Yes," I ground out, "Patience."

He curved his hands round my ass to massage it softly, "Good girl."

He pushed down on my ass so I was sitting on his face again and continued his assault on my pussy. But just like the last time he stopped just before I was about to orgasm.

He did this over and over again, even going as far as to plunge two fingers into me, bringing me to that precipice even faster then withdrew them just as I was about to explode.

It felt like madness. My arms were sore from the angle they were being held at and my throat hurt from the constant moaning and screaming. My core is so sensitive that even his soft breaths against it feels like torture. Somewhere along the third orgasm denial, tears started to leak from my eyes and I'm sure my mascara is running down my cheeks.

"Beg me," I was unsure that I heard him completely until he repeated it, "Beg me and this will all be over."

"Fuck you," I spat.

"I will soon enough." I could hear his smirk in his tone, "Beg for my cock like a good little slut."

In all honesty, a plea was at the tip of my tongue. I don't think I can handle another minute of this torture. A part of me wanted to beg, but another part of me wanted to push his buttons and see how long it would take for him to snap.

Apparently the latter part won out because I found myself saying, "It's totally okay if you can't deliver. Making a woman orgasm is a tedious job. I'll be more than happy to finish the job myself."

I had barely finished my sentence when he entered me in one quick thrust. There was a twinge of pain as he thrust in but because of how tightly wound up I was, I came all over him.

He wrapped one of his hands around the back of my neck and leaned in, "You were saying."

My brain couldn't form any coherent thoughts because he immediately started slamming into me with no restraints and no care. It was difficult to keep up with his pace but once I had found a steady rhythm it was over from there.

I tried my best to hold off my orgasm and I think he knew it too because his hand around my neck tightened effectively cutting off my air supply and he used his other hand to tug my head back.

"You do not deny me of an orgasm. Your body is mine, your orgasms are mine; if I want you to cum then you'll be a good girl and cum all over my cock. Do you understand?"

I couldn't respond, his words tipped me over the edge and my orgasm hit me with the weight of a freight train. Stars danced around my vision and he came in me not long after.

It was after I came down from my high that I realized he had pulled out of me and was untying my hands. As soon as my hands were loose, I slumped into the bed.

I heard Lorenzo's steps recede and I thought he was leaving the room but he returned to my side and flipped me over so I was facing the ceiling. I felt something warm come in contact with my core and I winced at how sore I was.