Thanks For Throwing Up On Me

I have always been beautiful.  I have always been a leader.  I have always helped people with their problems.  I never thought all those gifts given by God would come into play, now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              That is the first mini paragraph of my new story. 

       Summer Freeman always was more mature than her friends.  She understood more and craved knowledge.  Now, 19 years old, Summer has decided what to do with her life.  This plan includes more than just attending Oaklnad Community College in Michigan.  She has decided to attend University of Cambridge in the UK!!!!  As Summer acquires new friends and a new understanding of soceity, she crosses paths with the most unlikely figure in her life.

                       Simon Peterson, 21 years old, has always been rich.  He has lived in England all his life and wants to make something of it.  So, naturally, he wants to flee from his normal life.  Simon decides to study at Cambridge University for photography, his passion in life.  As he adjusts to not being babied anymore, turmoil burns in  Simon's family and friends.  Nothing could fix his mistakes until he crosses paths with his savior.

                    One night, one party will change everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so!  This is obviously a romance novel!!!!  I will put up the first chapter soon and I promise that I will keep up with this story.  I'm sorry that I haven't kept up with my other books!  Ooops!  Hope you like it, send me your feedback on the plot!  Thnx, bye.      -Sarah Isabella