"Wae-" Taehyung said, who was too amused to say something else other than that

"Wae-" Taehyung said, who was too amused to say something else other than that .

"I know you must be thinking, 'how come I didn't notice it before?' Or maybe 'Its so mordern because that time it was probably not like this' right? " Robin said as he turned towards Taehyung but before he could turn around Tae spoke

"No... That's not what  I am thinking... I am thinking.... That.... How is it sooooooooooo clean and tidy?" Taehyung continued as he is still looking around the place with big eyes.

"Yeah, that is---" Robin paused for a moment.

"Wait what.... I thought it would be dirty? Why didn't I see this before?- what..." Robin said as he turned around again looking at the place with widened eyes.

"Just let it be, I guess... It doesn't matter as long as we enjoy here, right?" Taehyung said as he shrugged it off and turned to Robin as he flashed his famous Boxy Smile. Robin then smiled at him and nodded. Robin's eyes searching all over the place to find a area where they can sit peacefully and talk .

"I see some seats over there! Do you want to go and sit there?" Robin looked at Taehyung waiting for approval, Tae nodded while giggling. So they went to sit over there.

"Aishhh my legs!! It felt like an hour coming up till here!" Tae said as he sat down, lazily. Robin just giggled as he sat down beside Tae, keeping a bit of distance between them.

"Sir.... Don't you feel scared?" Robin asked him out of curiosity.
Tae looked at him for a second and made a thinking face, he was thinking for a whole minute now while Robin was patiently waiting for his answer. Tae, then looked at Robin and shook his head as he laughed softly and then looked at the sky as he leaned his head back.

"Scared for what?" Tae asked Robin.

"Scared of being in this house?" Robin looked at him with confusion on his face.

"Why should I be scared knowing that I have a husband like Jungkook with me? If I am ever on danger, he is the only protecting me. It's not that I am saying others won't but Jungkook... He will be the first one standing and always. He will never let me go." Taehyung said while smiling looking at the sky. The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun.  It made Taehyungs smile mores wider.

The breeze passed by Taehyung's head, making his hairs fly smoothly. Robin, who just smiled at the love between the two couples was now looking at the sky as well .

"You know sir... Your love for the other sir Jungkook reminds me.of the olden days when madam and sir used to act all lovey dovey infront of me" Robin said that as he again turned towards Taehyung who had his eyes closed. He opened his eyes gently, and looked at Robin with a friendly smile which is warm and inviting making Robin feel comfortable and welcoming.