Fortunately, the results were still very gratifying. Xiao WuYi looked inside of his space and saw the whole villa had settled safely on the plain inside the valley space. Everything in the house was still there and also restored to its original clean state. Although some facilities remained broken, the most memorable parts were well-preserved.

He took the whole house. After finding his daddy, his daddy would be very happy.

Xiao WuYi couldn’t help but clap his little hands in satisfaction, two shallow dimples appearing on both sides of his cheek.

However, as soon as he looked back, Xiao WuYi was frightened by the eager eyes of Xie Jun and the others causing him to take two steps back. He felt that they were looking at him as if he was a rich fat sheep full of wealth.

He’s obviously just a little hamster!

“Elder brother, are you still lacking a younger brother?” Xie Jun brightened his eyes and rubbed his hands, his face was full of eagerness. “The kind of younger brother who can cook, wash clothes, hit iron, mold swords, and cut wood to make furniture!!!”

As soon as Xie Jun spoke, everyone around him nodded and was looking at him expectantly.

Little WuYi was a little intimidated by this scene, and he didn’t know how to deal with it for a while. He said dryly, “But I still have to go find my daddy.”

“We’ll also go find Daddy!”

“My daddy!”

“En, your daddy!!”

In any case, Xie Jun and the others decided to rely on this golden thigh. Spatial ability user—that’s the treatment that only the protagonist of most apocalyptic novels can have!

In short, just follow.

***

Mohe

After three days and three nights of coma, Nie Xiao finally woke up. When he opened his eyes, Wu Wenqi’s enlarged face greeted him. Although he was also very sturdy and handsome, it was not his own cute Choubao after all.

“Boss, you finally woke up!!!”

Nie Xiao sat up, expressionless as he looked around. He looked at Wu Wenqi, who was safe and sound, and lastly, his gaze landed on Xiao Yan at the side.

Xiao Yan shrugged and smiled.

“Fate is not absolute.”

In an instant, Nie Xiao felt that his heart can finally rest assured.

Wu Wenqi, a big man but secretly had red eyes from early on, “Boss, we thought you wouldn’t be able to hold on anymore! You’ve been sleeping for three days, and there are now a lot of zombies outside.”

Hearing that he was asleep for so long shocked Nie Xiao. He looked at the door that was being slammed into and forced to loudly make clang clang noises, and then quickly calmed down, letting his teammates tell him about what happened during this time.

Xiao Yan was the first to have physical abnormalities but was also the first to wake up. She recovered the next morning after the meteor shower, so she knew clearly everything that had happened during the three days.

A mysterious and inexplicable meteor shower came without warning and turned more than half of the world’s people into zombies. The civilized order that humans have spent thousands of years to establish was completely destroyed in less than three days.

“When I first woke up, the communication network had not been completely disconnected. I immediately contacted Ning Feng and also Wenqi’s sister, but…”