𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 | 3

EPILOGUE| " 영원히 "

EPILOGUE| " 영원히 "

--------------------------------

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

" dadd-daddy, you are so-sow strongw. ", A little boy chipped in amusing tone,sitting above the his father back, jungkook's back , while clapping his small hands.

" Is it? ", Jungkook asked his little son with a soft chuckle and doing push up with his palms pressed against the cold marble floor.

3 year Little kid excitedly nodded his head with teeth exposed and sparkled eyes.
Little kid laid down on his back, and wrapped his small arms around his neck.

Jungkook pushed down his body, while gripping his whole body with his palm, a sweat drop down from his jaw to the floor, his exposed eight-packed abs gleams because of the sweat.

His bare arms flexed the muscles , whenever he pushes his body up.

Little boy over his naked back giggles in his soft tone, as jungkook's push up is ride for him, he is enjoying his father's push ups.

" dae-won? "

Jungkook's palms halted, his whole body stiffened hearing soft-honious vocals of his wife, yn, his jeon yn.

Little boy over his back instantly unwrapped his small arms, hearing cooing tone of his mother calling his name.

" Mommew! ", Little boy adorably whined, while climbing down from his father's back.

" Dae-won, your breakfast is ready. "

Jungkook's blue globe snaps towards the doorway, his blue globe took a shade of passionate lover looking at his wife standing on the doorway.

Her delicate body, wrapped around a white sweatshirt, which is twice of her size.

Little boy dae-won instantly runs towards her mother with slow pace and uneven baby steps.

" Mommew, why dadd-dew is sow strongew, i also want tow bew strongew! ", as soon Little dae-won reached towards his mother he whined in his adorable baby voice, wrapping his small arms around his mother's legs.

Hearing upon her son's words, she swift her brown orbs towards her husband, her dark brown orbs dilates looking at her husband exercising with his body bare, and cold-Icy eyes straight on the floor.
Her heart clenches at his ignorance, he is still angry with her because of her last night's prank.

" Jungkookshii? ", Yn softly called him, with her hopeful eyes thinking he might reply her.

He halted hearing her melodious vocals.
His cold peering globe Hardened remembering how she pranked him last night, how she asked about divorce, her words nearly made his soul broken, for her it was prank, but from him it was nightmare.
Last night her asking about the divorce, nearly made him count his all sin, all he felt was broken.
Her words made his body numb.