𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 5

-A DESPERATE
TOUCH-
-----------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

His brows knitted in confusion when he saw her teary eyes.
She put the plate aside.
He can see fear in her eyes. She is scared of him.
' Damn why? ' he is not liking this fear in her eyes.
" Why i am not liking fear inside her eyes while i love it when someone get scared from me "
His brain question to his heart.
" Cause i need her,.. I want her....."
That's it, his heart explain.

He forward his steps towards her.
He clench his jaw when he saw her moving backwards while looking down.

She gulp and move backwards but it doesn't mean, he move more closer towards her. How can he let her go. He finally got chance to get close to her.
Her breathe hitched when her back hit the wall.

He smirk, " Now where will you run my little kitten " He thought
His eyes gleamed with victory.

She close her eyes tightly. When his dangerous figure stand in front if her.
Her small hands clench on her dress. " What if he complain to mommy " "NO.. She will again beat me"
Her body shivered by thought of her mom.

Meanwhile,
Jungkook observe her action how she close her brown eyes and clench her small hands on her dress.
" How will it look? When she will clench her hands on my skin when i will pleasure her "
Wild thoughts hover him.
He bit his lips to control his thought.
But his dirty thoughts get cut. When he hear soft sniff.
" Is She crying? " " Fvck! "

Jungkook : look at me.

Her body get numb hearing his cold, deep tone.

Jungkook : look at me.

He said lil loudly.

He can clearly saw his voice effect on her. " Can't you talk lil sweetly " His heart complain.
But what he can do it's just his nature. He is just like this coldhearted.
Still she didn't look up.

He leaned closer to her body. Soon her rosy smell hit his nose strings. She push herself on the wall.
She bit her lips. He put his one hand on the wall beside her head.

Her heart started beating fast in fear because of his closeness.she can feel his breathe his slow sniff.
" Ahjumma please save me " She scream inside her heart.
Her brown orbs fell on his waist. She gulp looking at his belt. " Is he is going to beat me this belt like mommy does " Without thinking twice she look up.

Yn : i-i am so-orry.. P-please.. F-forgive m-me..

His eyes grew bigger hearing her shaky tone.
He immediately cup her face with his palms.
But she immediately push his hands. First time someone reject his touch and he didn't like her resistance but it's also making him excited.
He smirk and again cup her faces.

Jungkook : dare to push me.. You will see the worst side of mine.

He stated in his cold tone but smirk playing on his lips.
He said just to tease her.
But she took in another way. Her mothers also use this tone, and she punishes by beating and starving her.
" A-ahjumma where are you he will hurt me "

Jungkook : will you push me?

She immediately shook her head. He smile.

Jungkook : tell me why you are saying sorry and crying.. Kitten?

He ask caressing her soft skin.
" Fvck i was so desperate to touch her.. And finally i am touching her "
He hands feels so soft against her soft milky skin.
" Damn i never know my hands are this much rough "

Yn : i-i won't eat an-nything.

She said shortly making him confuse.
He took few minutes and finally he smile internally
" I got it she is scared cause she thinks i will complain to her manager that she eating food "

Jungkook : hmmm

His voice came out dry and deep his voice sounds so intimate.

Jungkook took the plate of sandwich and forward towards her.

She look at the plate and look up at him.
Thier eyes met. Billion of butterflies started dancing inside his stomach. Strange! "It's feels so goods. Staring at her eyes"
She immediately look down.
His gaze is so powerful.
She notice he so big and he has big body.

Jungkook : take it.. Kitten.

He said in cold tone. Even though his heart is beating so romantically and softly still he can't do anything with his stubborn nature.

She nodded like obedient child and slowly took the plate. Her body shiver when her hand came in contact with his.

Jungkook heart vibrate with sudden touch just her small touch are driving him crazily.
'He is getting crazy over her'

He pick her up by her underarms and place her on kitchen's counter. she gasp at his sudden action.

Jungkook : i won't tell to anyone now eat.. Kitten.

Her eyes gleamed.

Yn : p-pr-o-omise.

She said extending her pinky fingers towards him.
" Childish " He internally chuckle.

Jungkook : promise.

His voice came out soft. " What! My voice is soft " He thought and his eyes shine with thousands strange feeling.

She took sandwich from plate with her both hands and took a bite of sandwich. She started stuffing food like a lil child. And he adores her action.

" DAMN! I am getting crazy "
" This girl is controlling him "

-------------------------------------
-тσ вє ¢σηтιηυє-
ηєχт ¢нαρтєя αƒтєя 55+ VOTES❤