24 | Gauri is Nandini?

"Mata?!"

"Mata?!"

"Jyeshth m-mata i-isn't"

"Mata is-" , cried Bheem, tears rolling down his eyes...He sobbed,"She isn't breathing anymore.." He desperately caressed her cheeks for a sign of consciousness in her...

Arjuna's breathing stopped, as if his entire existence vapourised at that moment...Dropping his bows and arrows, he helplessly fell on his knees and hurriedly rubbed Kunti's feet,"Mata you can't abandon us like that...Mata !!"

Bhishma looked away controlling his emotions and grabbed Yudhishthir's hands for support...Sahdev helplessly stared at Yudhishthira and pleaded,"Jyeshth don't give us such a look" and jerked Nakul in his grief,"It's not true...Mata hasn't left us..No..."

"NO RIGHT?"

"Angraj it's all your fault !!", blamed Sahdev nearly losing his mind in grief..

Karna's world stopped the moment Kunti's breathing stopped...That immense pain crushing his heart, he felt shattered...The unbearable pain and guilt was eating him alive...Purochan had already denied the existence of any antidote...He barely mumbled approaching towards Sahdev to console him,"I-I tried but-"

"Don't you dare utter a single excuse Angraj..Your crocodile tears won't hide your sins", growled Sahdev...

Bheem glared at Karna and hissed in anger,"I agree with Sahdev" and pointed at him shouting,"Go inform your mitra Duryodhan that he was successful in viping Pandava's existence.." Bheem sorrowfully murmured while staring at Kunti's lifeless body,"Because without our mata, our existence is negligible.."

Yudhishthira, the dharma himself, was on the verge of emotional breakdown, fighting against every moment to let him stand strong against his agony..Even in such a situation where almost all his brothers were against Karna, he knew deep down that it wasn't truth...But this pain was overcoming his dharma...He wanted to blame and cry but all he could do was be the support system his brothers needed...

Yudhishthira barely gained strength and intervened,"Enough ! Angraj followed dharma... It's not his fault.."

"Jyeshth?" Sahdev and Bheem resisted in unison completely disagreeing with his statement..

*******

One day ago....

"Gauri what's all this?!"

"I don't have time to explain Draupadi !!! Let me go...I need to go.."

"Noo I won't...The moment you heard Varnavrat, something happened to you.."

"Draupadi leave my hand...They need my help.."

"Who needs your help?"

"Pandavas !!!"

"Pandavas?", questioned Shikhandini, her expressions matching with Draupadi, a state of confusion..

Gauri whined trying to jerk Draupadi's grip,"Jiji I ain't obliged to answer any of your queries..Now lemme go both of you before it's too late !!" And left the chamber in hurry..

"Gauri but-" , shouted Shikhandini but to her disappointment Gauri had left..

Draupadi sighed,"She is out of my understanding jiji...In Angraj's letter, he mentioned about Pandava's visit to Varnavrat and since then, she has been panicking as if it's the end of the world..."