The proposal

It had been almost a month since Dhruv Tara returned to 21st century from 17th century after facing zillions of problems. They both were finally at peace with life and time. Dhruv got regular with his hospital but his workload & schedule wouldn't allow him to spend much time with Tara. She understood his circumstances and she never complained about it but she missed him deeply. She missed his presence. She missed his warmth. She missed their conversations. She missed him. Tara was finally finding her sanity back after coming back to her real home; the sanity which she had almost lost to 17th century's hysteria.

Everyone in the family cared for Tara deeply. Dhruv got Tara some books to read as she loved reading. First book which Dhruv got for Tara was a compilation of kabir Das ji ke dohe. She was touched by his gift.

It was Dhruv Tara's one month anniversary when Dhruv decided to throw her a surprise. They were rightfully & happily married to each other but he never really got to propose her........he thought to himself.

They confessed their love for each other in front of their Kanha ji but he never really proposed her. That's when he decided that he'll do the deed today.
After returning from hospital, Dhruv directly went to their room and started decorating their room's balcony, making the ambience all set for the proposal.

Balcony for reference -

Dhruv was dressed up in a plain white shirt, fabric of shirt tightly hugging his biceps

Dhruv was dressed up in a plain white shirt, fabric of shirt tightly hugging his biceps. It felt like today he dressed to kill others with his handsomeness.

Tara all decked up in a simple white chikankari Anarkali suit, entered their room. She found their room all dark with not a single light on. She turned around to switch on the light but before she could do so, she felt a strong arm on her arm, pulling her towards their balcony. Before she could scream, Dhruv placed is hand on her lips. He saw her eyes widening and her in a complete bewilderment. He removed his hand from her mouth as her breathing started to get normal.

For reference -

Ye sab kya hai Dhruv

Ye sab kya hai Dhruv....... ? - Tara

Dhruv held her hands and made her sit on of the chair.

Aaj hamare vivah ko ek mahina ho gaya hai.....aapko vivah ki ek mahine ki varshgaanth mubarak ho.... Dhruv finished with a smile on his face.