🌸~||Chapter 1||~🌸

~Chapter 1~
"New friends"
---

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjirou..

-----
Muichiro's pov
-----

~'Present'~

8 years later after meeting Snejuro and Nezuko we happened to make it to our 3rd year or highschool and eventually during middle school was when I found out I had a crush on Tanjiro. He was so cute and beautiful, kind, smart, loyal, funny, gentle, and- I stopped myself from thinking more when I heard Yuichiro run after me and yelled at me for something that wasn't my fault, "Muichiro! You forgot to fucking wake me up for school! Again! You bitch!" I tired to calm him down, "Hey, hey calm down... and stop cursing all the time!" He rolled his eyes at me and eventually I met up with Senjuro and Nezuko.

"Guys guess what!" Nezuko said and me and Senjuro looked at each other, "Tanjiro just announced he has a crush on someone in our school!" Nezuko cheered, the two know who I have a crush on and they try to get me and Tanjiro alone but it doesn't seem to work as much because I always refuse to. "He could be lying to get you to shut up, besides, you always bug him about telling him if he has a crush." I said and Nezuko looked at me with sad look on her face, "it could be true!" Senjuro then joined in, "Besides! It's kinda obvious you two like each other~"

I blushed red and then I turned away, "S-Shut up guys! That's just fairytales!" Nezuko sighed, "You and Yuichiro are so negative towards your crushes..."

"Wait... Yuichiro has a crush?! And he hasn't told me?!"

"I mean have you told him you like Tanjiro?" Senjuro asked and I stood there thinking about it

Even if Yuichiro was my twin brother, I never actually told him I had feelings because I knew he was a bit overprotective. I could never bring myself to say the truth and instead I lie to him. "Do you know who he has a crush on" Nezuko shook his head and now it's up to me to find out. Because I know if I tell him straight up he is either gonna get me to admit my crush or not tell me anyways.

When Tanjiro walked by me I freezed for a minute, he stopped and then placed his hand on my shoulder and I blushed red as he said to me, "Good morning Muichiro!" I turned around and replied, "Good morning Tanjiro.." When he smiled he waved at the others and then walked away to his class and Nezuko yelled, "See?! He likes you! He only said good morning to you!" I covered her mouth and whispered yelled, "Would you be quiet?! It doesn't mean that and there are students around us!"

"Not to break the tension that is happening but uh class is starting let's not be late shall we?" Senjuro said and we both nodded leaving to our classes, I have most of them with Nezuko that being 4 and Senjuro being 3. I sat at my desk and then tried to pay attention to what was the teacher saying. Math is quite boring in my opinion, I just mostly take notes and solve it very quickly. I kept thinking of negative things if something were to happen between my relationship with my friends.. and Tanjiro.

There was a student here that apparently had a crush on Tanjiro as well, I heard it from Yuichiro. I forgot their name though!

----
9 months ago
----

"Hey Muichiro! There's something you should know!" Yuichiro called out during our walk home from school. "Yeah?" I asked and he turned to meet to look me in the eye. "While I was walking to P.E today, I overheard a girl in our history class, saying to her friends that she had a crush on Tanjiro!"