🌸~||Prologue||~🌸

~Prologue~
---

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjirou..

-----
Muichiro's pov
-----

~'8 years ago'~

During the drive, I felt nervous and a little upset, I didn't want to move away, I didn't want to leave just yet. I felt a little upset that my parents didn't let me decide on what I wanted to do because I was to young. Yuichiro was asleep during the drive and I just played on my tablet through most of it, but I believed I was developing motion sickness at the moment. When we did made it to the new house, I saw that the house was a little bigger than our last, dad said a better school was new by, like an B rated school, and we had better hospitals for mother.

Me and my brother unpacked and unfortunately we had to sleep on the floor for the first few nights. Yuichiro ran over and called me over to the closet and said, "Hey Muichiro! Go in there!" He pointed to the closet and I went in, it was a little bigger than out last, but when I turned around, Yuichiro shut the door on me and I yelled, "Hey let me out!" I eventually got out and Yuichiro laughed a little where I stood there annoyed.

"Yuichiro's your room is over there." Dad came in the room and pointed to the room next to mine and Yuichiro and I were confused, "We have our own rooms now?" We both said and father nodded. Yuichiro then said "Atleast I won't be with someone who smells anymore."

"We take a shower on the same day!"

"Yeah but I smell 10 minutes fresher!" He left the room and I finished unpacking. During the night it was lonely and boring, Yuichiro was no longer with me and the only thing I do now that my tablet was dead was just either play of what I have now or look outside the window. Mom said we were starting school and I was scared, I never cared for the idea of socialization, atleast not in a new place. I then went onto the air mattress and tried to force myself to sleep but I couldn't fall asleep.

That's how life was, you want to sleep you can't, when you don't want to sleep you end up sleeping.

The next day after a long night of trying to sleep, I woke up to a bright sun on my no curtain window. I stretched and began to take a quick shower and changed into a school uniform we were forced the wear and then went downstairs for breakfast and Yuichiro went in after me, "Muichiro you took Soo long.."

"Yeah and?"

He ignored me and closed the bathroom door and I began eating food when I arrived at the table, "you excited for School?" My dad asked, "Kinda, not really...It sucks being the new kid.." my mom butted in, "You get all the attention for one day atleast." When I finished eating I began packing my stuff and when Yuichiro was finally finished, we got into the car and headed off to school..I could only think of the negative stuff that may happen during it...

When we did arrive at the school, I was more nervous then ever, I looked up to see the large school since it was a k-12 school and then we went into the elementary division and our father walked us to class, "you want me to walk in with you two" we both shook our heads and our dad hugged us and left and we both opened the door and the teacher stood up from her desk to make a announcement when she saw us.