006 - lucky full moon

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

boneyard┊ *ೃ༄ ┊pogues + kooks

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬𝗔𝗥𝗗 seemed nostalgic to Adelaide Carrera

𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬𝗔𝗥𝗗 seemed nostalgic to Adelaide Carrera. She went there so often but it still gave a feeling after the time she wasn't there. Stepping on the sand, and instantly taking in the smell of beer wasn't always there when she did come here. It was usually calm and peaceful, and only smelt of the sea water and air. The noise didn't come from the teenagers partying but from the gentle rustle of the trees or the quiet crash of the waves. Keggers weren't her first choice in outing but surprisingly she was invited by her sister.

She was the one throwing it in the first place, along with the other three pogues but it was her original idea. Getting drunk tonight, though, was not the worst option right then. She made a bee-line towards the keg which was being operated by John B and JJ.

You can't understand the Outer Banks without understanding the boneyard. It's kinda like a three-layer burrito. There's the Pogues and their friends, the working-class derelicts. Then, there are the Kooks, the rich second-homers. They're mostly from poncey-ass boarding school, just rich trustafarian posers. The Pogues' natural enemies.

And then, there are the Tourons. Totally clueless. Here for a week on vacation with their families. Chum for the sharks.

"John!" Adelaide stood in front of the brunette boy and the keg. "Heard this is your coming out party, that's so cute."

"Sadly JJ wouldn't be my dance partner, so i'm escortless." John B sighed and pouted sarcastically. Addy then asked him for a beer which he completely ignored. His mind was somewhere else. And so were his eyes.

Behind her was Sarah Cameron, and John B was staring at her. Addy followed his line of sight to be met with the blonde girl climbing a destroyed life guard post. She shook herself out of her daze and then shook John B out of his, and asked for beer again.

"What is she doing here?" Kiara appeared behind John B as he continued to gaze at the girl.

That's Sarah Cameron. Kook princess. Kiara's best friend in the ninth grade, worst enemy in the tenth grade. She used to be Adelaide's best friend since birth but they're distanced after the thing with her sister and the princess.

John B worked on Sarah's dad's boats, so, you know, he's seen her around. Then there's Topper, her not so pleasant boyfriend. Topper actually thought Pogues were bred to mow lawns.

 Topper actually thought Pogues were bred to mow lawns