005 - robbing a bank

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

motel┊ *ೃ༄ ┊john b + jj + adelaide

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚!" 𝗝𝗝 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 in a high pitched voice after knocking on the door to the room

"𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚!" 𝗝𝗝 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 in a high pitched voice after knocking on the door to the room. Nothing came from behind it, and John B looked back at the pair for reassurance which they gave and he put the key into the door.

It opened with a click, and the three of them went inside. They looked around at the items, "Check the bag. See if there's a name on there somewhere." John B told JJ who found a jacket and he found some denim slides.

"No name on the jacket." The blonde reported back, "It's a nice jacket though."

"Definitely over fifty." John B then commented as he looked at the shoes the stranger owned, "He's got New Balances."

JJ called John B over to him, where he found a marked map and guessed he was fishing there, but the other boy turned the thought down because it was off the continental shelf, a big swell, and nobody fished there. They both then ventured to the other side of the room and looked at the small table which had a box of tissues and a coffee pot on top of it.

"Coffee?" The brunette boy rhetorically asked.

"Yeah, tissues for when you get lonely," JJ walked off into the bathroom where Adelaide was looking around. "Ooh!"

"Did you find anything?" John B's voice came from the other room.

"A really awesome Dopp kit you won't leg me steal."

"Yeah, 'cause we're not stealing shit." The brunette stated, and carried on investigating the room.

"Hey, how are you after last night?" The blonde looked towards Adelaide who looked through the cabinet behind the mirror. "Headache, i got pretty wasted, don't even remember last night really."

"Oh, uh yeah, yeah me too." He said but he was also lying. But what was there to remember really? Nothing happened. "You left early?"

"Had to get home, I wrote you guys a note and thanks by the way." She smiled at him who shared the same expression. "Also, don't tell Kiara I stayed there last night. She'll get all possessive."

"Oh yeah, totally."

They stood there in silence, looking at each other and holding eye contact the entire time. Standing there, Adelaide could've gotten lost in those oceans of blue in his eyes, and JJ had already in hers.

But that's when they both snapped out of it, and Addy hurried out of the bathroom as JJ followed and stood beside John B who was trying codes into a safe. "Punching shit at random. That will... definitely work." JJ commented as John B muttered the digits he just entered.