002 - paradise on earth

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

unfinished house┊ *ೃ༄ ┊the pogues

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧, 𝗔 three-story fall to the deck?" Pope asks while fiddling with a drill he had found inside the still being built house

"𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧, 𝗔 three-story fall to the deck?" Pope asks while fiddling with a drill he had found inside the still being built house. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

"Hm...Should I do it?" John B questions from the top of the house, balancing on the roof.

"Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." He lifts the drill, angling it at the brunette boy. "You'll shoot me?" A small chuckle comes from JJ who's situated on some scaffolding, and sipping from a can of beer. Pope imitates shooting the drill at John B as the other curly haired twin exits from the house after looking around it for a bit. "They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kiara states and JJ sets his attention on the girl, "Of course. Why wouldn't they?"

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" She glances up at the brunette boy who had now lifted a leg off the roof and the blonde boy on the scaffolding replies, "I can't have cold towels." But the subject was already changed.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" The Carrera girl says in a more questioning tone as she squints her eyes at the boy. "Don't spill that beer, i'm not giving you another one." JJ calls to him and just as he says that John B's balance becomes wobbly and the can from his hands falls onto the deck, spilling everywhere. "Woah! Oh shit." He groans at the wasted beer. "Of course you did. Just as I said it." The blonde looks down at the spilled beverage and Kiara rolls her eyes at the boys. "Smooth dumbass." She adds.

"A-plus." Pope says from beside the mess and then walks over to the railing where he heard a car pulling up. He hears a yell coming from an officer they knew well by now, and then alerts the others. "Hey, uh, security's here. Let's wrap it up."

"Boys are early today. Humpty Dumpty, let's roll!" JJ exclaims as he grabs onto the metal pole and swings down from where he was previously sitting. "Let's go boys." Kiara smirks as she sees the officer walking into the building. "Gary is that you?"

"Gary, good to see you, man!" JJ remarks with sarcasm as he runs through the house dodging all the construction while still being chased. The security shout a bunch of words at them and directions to each other trying to form a plan. Suddenly, one of the guys appears beside JJ and tries grabbing him. "I got him!" But as soon as he calls out, the blonde slithers out of his grasp and chuckles to himself but not before shouting back at him, "Not much a hugger man!"

He meets Pope at the fence and while they're trying to get over, the other boy trips and falls flat on the ground with a groan. With that, JJ lets out a string of gos and telling him to get back up which he soon did and they carried on running to the van posted out front, and inside was John B and Kiara waiting for them. "Bus is leaving!" The curly haired girl helps the two on, and laughs as Gary carries on running after the moving vehicle. "Come on, boys! Whoo!"