"Shank?" Arthur snorted before bursting into laughter and placing his hands on his hips.

"Don't. It just slipped out." Alby grumbled, waving his hand at him whilst Arthur laughed joyfully.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just-" Arthur took some deep breaths trying to compose himself before continuing, "-shank?"

"Arthur, don't." The brunette just didn't listen and continued to laugh before calming down fully.

"I like that one, I like it. So what did you want to show me?" He scratched his head before taking a cautious step forward.

"Okay so, the plants you had planted weren't showing any signs of growing right, but I thought hey what about fertilizer... Arthur?" Alby was cut off by Arthur's foot getting stuck in the soil and the sigh of defeat as he fell, crashing into one of the plants on the way down. "Arthur the crops!"

"Fuck I hate the goddamn farm!" Arthur lay on the floor for a second before he scrambled upwards and backed out of the farm. Alby watched him go with wide eyes.

"I thought you were joking about your luck?" Arthur looked at the closed Maze entrance before folding his arms and rolling his eyes.

"No of course I wasn't." He spoke after a silence of which he stared at Alby who blinked before nodding slowly.

"So you can just never stay on your feet on the farm?" He questioned Arthur but the boy was immediately distracted by the sound of scratching metal.

Immediately the conversation paused as Alby made eye contact with Arthur who looked excited.

"Is that?" Alby trailed off as Arthur bounced on his feet struggling to keep the excitement out of his voice. "New Greenie." The two held eye contact for a few more seconds before running to the box. "So I sort out the Greenie and you do supplies, you seemed to sort those out well when you were a Greenie huh?"

Alby rolled his eyes and they looked at the box as it opened. "I got the supplies, you make sure he doesn't klunk his pants."

"Klunk- Alby we need to have a talk about these words you're saying." Alby made a face but no further words were said because the Greenie interrupted them.

"Who the fuck are you guys!" The boy seemed less terrified than both Alby and Arthur had been but more annoyed as the two looked at each other.

"I'm Arthur and this is Alby." Arthur then jumped into the box and smiled at him before gesturing around where he could faintly see the treetops. "Welcome to the glade Greenie."

The two walked around the Glade in silence. Arthur had taken him on a walk to get him used to the place, he couldn't take him on a tour but the next best thing would be to show him around the area, like what Arthur had done on his second day.

 Arthur had begun to develop in the small time frame he was stuck with Alby. The two spend the nights talking and building up Arthur's self-confidence. Granted it wasn't the best still, one month not being long enough for the crippling mess it was to be sorted but it was an improvement.

The Greenie was glancing at the other boy who seemed a mix of comfortable and on edge as he stared straight forward. Arthur seemed so young yet old as he looked at him with his tall yet slightly hunched form.