The Copy vs The Real Deal [Chapter 2]

Flashback 3 minutes ago

"ORGINALLY.. THE SON OF A HUMAN AND A GOD!

THE FIRST KING TO RULE OVER THE TITLES OF HEROS, THE HOPE THAT IS HUMANITIES..

HAVING COLLECTED OVER NUMEROUS WEAPONS AND ITEMS OF BOTH MYTHS AND LEGENDS!

HIS ARROGANCE AND PRIDE PLACED ABOVE JUST BELOW HIS STRENGTH FOR GOOD REASONS..

GODS AND HUMANITY, I INTRODUCE YOU.. TO THE KING OF HEROS..

KING..

 GILLLLLGGAAAAAAMMMMMMEEESSSHHHHHH!

The gods began to cheer hearing the name of Gilgamesh, they knew of his power both as a collector and a man of great strength. Humanity were stunned to hear Gilgamesh's name not representing humanity but rather the gods. They knew of the Epic of Gilgamesh so they questioned why he had instead fought for the gods rather than the humans.

"Pitiful, that fool. Albeit me, my archer self seems to have fallen for mothers plea to represent the gods."

Fujimaru Ritsuka looked towards Gilgamesh (Caster) and then back at the arena. That was not the Gilgamesh he knew that was contracted by Dylan. Perhaps this was a different Gilgamesh of a different class but no matter how he looked at it. It was Gilgamesh, the exact same one as theirs just.. not fighting for humanity which felt so off-putting. 

"AND NOW..

THE HERO CHOOSEN BY HUMANITY IS A SLAVE TO HUMANITY..

THIS MAN HAS LOST HIS WILL AND CHOICE IN WHO TO SAVE

LOST IN HIS PATH TO BECOME A HERO OF JUSTICE..

A HEROIC MAN WHO LOST HIS PATH TO FOOLISH IDEALS OF WANTING TO SAVE EVERYONE

"INTRODUCING....

THE WROUGHT IRON HERO..

SHIROOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU EMMMMMMMMMIYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!""

Once again, did humanity not know who their champion was. Chaldea knew who Emiya was as well as a few others, namely, Rin, Sakura, Kiritsugu. Himself. Everyone he had known before was waiting for his arrival. However, humanity did not doubt this unknown hero just as they had done with Son Goku. They would cheer with all their might and give him the courage to battle for their survival. 

Emiya enters out the doors to be faced by a man with golden hair, his crimson eyes starring daggers at him. He was in golden armour with a displeased look on his face glaring at Emiya.

"So.. it's you, faker."

[Present time]

The arena of Ragnarok stood as a convergence of mortal and divine destinies, where the fate of humanity and the gods would be determined in a battle of unparalleled courage and battles. The spectators, an assembly of gods and humans alike, filled the grandstands, their voices an electrifying symphony of excitement, awe and courage. The time had come for the second bout, a monumental clash between two Archer Servants representing the essence of humanity and the gods.