• Chapter 5: Awake Impulses

Start from the beginning

"AHH! STOP...AAGHEAAH!" There was blood dripping down your inner thigh, Miranda hands were covered in your dark red blood. You cried in agony and pleaded her to stop.

"I have to mark my property, Y/N.." You moved in the straps aggressively, fighting against the suffering. You felt as she knife was slicing through your skin as she was writing something on your inner thigh with the knife. She lifted your bloody leg up and showed you what she wrote on your thigh.

"That's right.. my property.." She read out the name she cut with the knife and wiped her bloody hands on her white blouse, she licked the blade of the knife clean with her tongue while glancing at you. You're leg was sore and numb, you could barely feel your leg at this point.

"Aahh.. it hurts.." You squirmed out while crying loudly.

"A pet who doesn't follow their orders.. get punished, you see.." She crawled back to your face while speaking. You breathing was intense and the pain in your body made you lose your mind. Everything was so hazy and unclear. You felt as she untied your weak hands from the leather straps and cuffed your hands together as you kept crying and whining frantically. She untied your ankles again and forced your sit up.

"Ah! ahh... please! s- stop!" You begged as she threw you on the cold stone floor beside the labatorium table. You looked up to her horrified as she walked slowly towards you. You backed up on the floor with all the strength you had left. Your cut leg felt numb and you had to use your other leg and cuffed hands.

"On your knees." She leaned down at you and grabbed the hanging chain aggressively, she yanked you towards her by your neck and hissed at your vulnerable pathetic body.

"I- I'm.. sorry!.. MIRANDA I'M SORRY!" You begged on the top of your lungs, you were begging for mercy from her, but she clearly enjoyed this view of your sad body being all bruised up and tortured and treated without any respect and sympathy.

"Aw.. now you're saying sorry?" She laughed at you like you were telling a joke. You tried to lift yourself up from the ground but she pushed you back down on the ground with her feet on your shoulder.

"Hhggh- ah.." You gasped and groaned as she pushed you against the cold wall with her leg and looked down at your miserable pitiful face begging to her with pure disgust in her eyes.

"On your knees, pet." She demanded and nudged the chain harshly. You cried and whimpered and got on your knees, the floor and your legs were covered in blood. You squeezed your thighs together to stop the bleeding and pain from your inner thigh but Miranda had other plans.

"Spread your legs, slut." She grabbed a long rope from the wall and uncuffed your swollen bruised hands. She tied your hands up behind your back and attached your tied hand to your ankles, so there won't be a away you could escape. You panted heavily and tried to free yourself from the ropes but it only made it hurt even more.

She smiled broadly and the sight of you on your knees infront of her, all powerless and tortured...

"M-miranda.. pleaaase! nnhmm- I- I won't...bite anymore!-" You looked up to her with a pitiful face. She chuckled at your begging and turned around. You watched nervously as she grabbed something from a drawer in the corner of the room. She walked back to you with something in her hands, you're vision was hazy and unclear, your mind was processing what was happening and it was hard to focus on anything.

You looked down to your bleeding thigh and the stone floor, it was all covered in your tears between your thighs. Miranda leaned to you and attached a leather belt around your waist and placed something on your clit. You twitched and tried to fought her off as she attached a vibrator to you, and no more matter how much you moved the belt held it forcibly on your clit.