The New Girl

{AUTHORS POV}

"Yah! Jungkook!" A loud voice yells through the halls of the school. The boy named Jungkook turns towards the voice as an orange haired boy runs up to him, a wide grin plastered onto his smiling face.

"What do you want Taehyung?" Jungkook says with a hint of annoyance dripping in his voice. Taehyung stops in front of him and grips his hands onto the others' shoulders, shaking him frantically.

"I hear there's a new girl in our class! Come check it out with me!" Taehyung says excitingly and Jungkook slaps his hands off his shoulder. He rolls his eyes with a small sigh, obviously annoyed.

"Why do I care that some new girl is going to be joining our class? It's just a girl, big deal" Jungkook says with a shrug and turns to walk away. He stops in his tracks when he hears Taehyung mutter under his breath.

"Well I guess that's not the STRAIGHTEST thing you've ever said..."

Jungkook fully turns around at this and shoots a glare towards Taehyung, obviously fed up with the orange haired boy's childish acts. With a mischievous grin, Taehyung smirks and shrugs his shoulders. "But hey if that's how you roll then I'm not going to argue! If you curve that way then I won't judge you-"

"Shut the hell up Taehyung. I don't curve that way. I've always been into girls, and you know this. It's just that I don't see why you're making a fuss out of it", Jungkook says while cutting off Taehyung. In response, the boy smirks and bites his bottom lip while putting his hands in his front pockets. He rocks back and forth on his heels and he looks behind Jungkook to see some plain girls walk by, not at all interesting the clown of a boy the longer he looks at them. With a roll of his eyes, Taehyung moves his eyes back to Jungkook and shows off another smirk.

"Jungkook, you know how I wouldn't be going crazy over a girl if she was plain.. I'm actually fussing about it because I heard she's hot."

*****

"So this is your schedule", the principal says as he reluctantly hands the girl a piece of paper with her written classes. Her eyes glance from the principal and then back to his extended hand, her pupils scanning the written words on the bleached paper as she officially takes. She can't help but let a small sigh escape her lips as a bored expression begins to obviously show on her face.

"If you have any questions, please come and ask! I'll gladly answer your questions! Or just simply ask a teacher or a student and I'm sure they would be glad to help you out", the principal says too cheerfully- his voice already making her sick to her stomach.

"Thanks mister..." She finally replies after some time. She stands and turns to leave, taking her backpack from next to her chair and leaving the office without a single glance back. With another glance to her paper, she huffs loudly as she rolls her eyes.

Her parents just had to move in the middle of the year. They couldn't have waited to move during the summer, couldn't they? They simply could have waited to finish the school year that already started, but no. They're selfish- or at least she likes to think that her parents are selfish.

Her eyes move from the paper to the hallway ahead, another ghostly sigh that practically screams disappointment coming across her lips as a few students wander or look through their terribly boring lockers.

"Another year of stupid kids and boring classes. Now I have to start over and at least find one friend this year or else I'll be a loner once again", she says, muttering to herself as her thoughts begin to ponder. She unconsciously begins to tighten her fist around the paper she had been holding and be face begins to turn sour as well.

Her parents were constantly moving because of her fathers company. Since his company liked to move to better locations, so did he and his family. It was either moving to a closer location near the company or quitting his job- which the latter wasn't an option.