The accidental confession

* Y/N is handing Steven's butt to him on the N64*

*Then here comes Jamie after getting garnet's forged letter*

Jamie: *Blabbering on wannabe Shakespeare nonsense again*

Y/N: Jamie Listen up bruv cuz I'm only gonna say this once. 

SHE IS A LITERAL RELATIONSHIP! SHE IS THE FEELING LOVE! I KNOW YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER OR WHATEVER, BUT THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT IS A STUPID! 

GOOD FOR NOTHING! MYTH!

 YOU HAVE ZERO IDEA ON WHO ARE WHAT SHE IS! AS A MATTER OF FACT WHO THEY ARE... You had better not tell her this but, I love Garnet! I love her with all my heart! 

If something happened to her and I was by her side and I couldn't protect her, I would never forgive myself for it! 

But even if I do love her, it wouldn't work out... She stated it herself. 

Three is a crowd... I don't stand a chance... If there's one thing everybody fears, its rejection. I'm heading back inside...

*Garnet walks out after you come in*

Jamie: AH! Lady Garnet you can tell Steven and Y/N this letter you wrote me.

Garnet: ... I didn't write that.

Jamie: But it's all right here! Stained with Tears of joy, and now also rain.

Garnet: I AM NOT, NOR WILL I EVER BE INTERESTED! GO AWAY!

*Jamie then starts forming tears and then runs away*

Steven: Jamie!!!

*9:30 PM*

*YOUR HOUSE*

*YOUR HOUSE*

Y/N: *sigh* I knew it. Garnet was right behind me the whole time...

*walks to bedroom*

Garnets POV

*Bold is ruby and sapphire is italic*

That Kid is so annoying!

I guess I can agree with you on that. But out of all the people, I'd never think that Y/N would like us...

Me too. I thought they only saw us as a friend.

Lets talk to them when they come over tomorrow.