The next day after breakfast as they all were standing in the courtyard saying their goodbyes to Wen Rouhan and Mingjue a disciple came towards them very quickly, he bowed and handed a note over to Lan Qiren. He opened it and read it the more he read a small frown form between his brow. When he was finish he said." The Jiang sect Leader and the Jin sect Leader are here and they are requested a audience with me and Xichen". He told the others. "Would you like me to stay or leave Qiren?". Wen Rouhan asked him. "I think it would be best if you stayed. Mingjue I would also like for you to stay the others can go to the bunny field or the jingshi. It would be best if you all are not around and put a barrier up if you choose to go to the bunny field. It's better to be safe". Lan Qiren said. He and Xichen walked down the stairs as Wen Rouhan his son and righthand man and Mingjue waited at the top of the stairs. The others made their way towards the jingshi with Wen Popo. When the two men arrived at the gate they saw the sect leaders and Jiang Cheng and a young man they have not seen before. They exchange bows and greetings before Fengmian spoke.
"Qiren I am sorry for the short notice and for arriving unannounced but this is rather urgent and a very delicate situation. I hope you understand". Lan Qiren just nods his head and wave for them to enter. He does not want to make a fuss at the gate. He and Xichen walked infront as the others follows behind them. As they reached the top Fengmian and Zixuan was a bit shocked to see the Chief Cultivator and the Nie sect Leader there. They recover quickly and all of them bow in greeting. "You do not mind if the Chief Cultivator and the Nie sect Leader join us do you?". Lan Qiren asked Fengmian and then looked at the Jin sect Leader."Well I do not have a problem with that. And you sect Leader Jin?". Fengmian said." No I dont". Zixuan answers. "Good so let's  go".

Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen lead the way towards the receiving hall once inside he told them to take a seat before he himself sat down. "So sect leaders what do you want to talk about that was so important and urgent that could not wait". Lan Qiren once again asked. The Jiang sect Leader clears his throat and said. "Well this is a rather delicate topic. As you all know I lost my wife quite unexpectedly. My lady was never one to fall ill. With that said it has come to my attention that someone may have cursed her. Someone who holds a grudge against her". A small furrow were between the three five mens brows as they listen. "First I am sorry for your loss sect Leader but may I asked what does it have to do with us. And should you not be looking for the person who may have cursed her?". Xichen asked the sect Leader. "Well we all know that your Lan Wuxian did not particularly liked my wife. He is the only person who held a grudge against my wife". He answered. Now confusion could be seen on their faces. "  So what you are trying to say and correct me if I am wrong. Is that off all the people your wife has insulted. Being rude too. The many nighthunts she went on. Lan Wuxian according to you are the only one who held a grudge against her and would go so far to curse her". Wen Rouhan could not help to asked." Well Chief Cultivator she was not the only one. My father had suffered the same fate. And the only name and person they have in common are Lan Wuxian. So you see that lead us to suspect that he is the one who had cursed them. That resulted in their deaths". Meng Yao who now is named Jin Guangyoa answered with a well placed and dimple smile. "And you are if I may asked". Mingjue asked him. He faltered just for a second before he answered. "Forgive this one for not introducing himself. I am Jin Guangyoa. Sect Leader Jins half brother". He bowed to the five men smile still in place. " I see. So what exactly is it that you all want from Lan Wuxian". At that moment Jiang Cheng stood up and said." He must be given up and tried for the murder of my mother. It is his fault that she is dead. If not for him and his lies she would still be alive". His father laid a hand on his arm and said.
"Forgive my son for the outburst but he is still in mourning and he misses his mother alot infact all of us misses her dearly". "I understand sect Leader Jiang but your son and infact all of you are making accusations without prove. You are slandering A-Ying's name for no reason. I still find it ought that out off all the enemies your late wife and the late sect Leader Jin made A-Ying's name is the only one you could come up with. So answer me this. Did you actually investigate their deaths and did you found any evidence that it was infact A-Ying". Xichen asked. "Yes we did and all the evidence leads us to Lan Wuxian. During the time of the deaths and even afterwards he was not seen or heard off and well we have many witnesses who have seen him in Lotus Pier during the death of the late sect lady as well in the vicinity of koi tower". Jin Guangyoa answered.