Chapter 2

Seeun pov

Yes, I won—free lunch from Y/n. Finally, I can eat without using this money. Father might be angry at me again.

By the way, where is he?

The last time I saw him, he fell after bumping into a person. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! That must be not very pleasant for him. I couldn't hold my laugh after seeing that incident. I hope that he didn't get punished for being late.

Then, I saw my friends near the school's front gate. I went to greet them.

Sumin: Hi, Seeun. Only you?

J: Where is Y/n?

Me: We raced to school, and I won. So, that's why I'm here.

Yoon: Wow, it's the first time you won against him. Y/n usually doesn't lose.

Me: Nah, he was trippin'. He bumped into another person, and I left him alone so he could deal with it himself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It was funny.

Isa : HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I'm sure he bumped into a tree, not a person.

We all laughed.

Sieun: Seeun, where is your bag? Didn't you bring anything?

Sumin: Oh yeah, this is the first day of school.

Me: Oh, Y/n took care of it.

J: Damn, eonnie, please go easy on him. Don't treat him like a slave.

Me: It's okay. We're best friends, after all, and I'm pretty sure he can't resist my pretty face here.

Isa: Just best friends??

Yoon: Not more than that??

J: Are you sure that you really don't like him??

Me: What are you guys saying? Of course not. *pink cheeks

Sieun: She is blushing, guys.

Me: Unnie, stop teasing me. There's nothing between us.

Sumin: Okay, whatever you say.

Then we entered. Luckily, we are in the same class, and I'm happy with that.

Y/n's pov

We stayed quiet for a while after my conversation with Yujin's dad. Then, I saw Yujin was curious about something, so she asked me.

Yujin: Wow, Y/n. That's a lot of things that you bring to the school. Why so many??

Me: This?? *while pointing to these bags

She nodded

Me: Nah, this one belongs to my friend

Yujin: Who?

Me: Seeun. We played against each other to have fun before arriving at school. So, this is my punishment, and I also have to treat her during lunch.

Yujin: How long have you guys known each other??

Me: Very much. Since I was 7.

Yujin: Wow, that's so long.

Me: Yeah, it is.

After that, we finally arrived at school. This is when things start to become difficult. That's a lot of people outside there circling us, waiting for Ahn Yujin. What would they say if they found out I was here with her?

Me: Yujin, can you tell your dad to drop me at the front?

Yujin: Why??

Me: I don't want to cause a rumour about us, and people might be shocked to see this.