Chapter 5 - Day 2 part 1 (18+?)

Start from the beginning

As I start gazing at his body, my eyes start to dip down toward his lower midsection. I can't stop staring. Almost every part of his body is filled with toned and strong muscles. I watch him as he dips down under the water to get rid of any soap on his head. When he comes back up, all of the fur that was standing up gets pushed against his skin. It's like having a fluffy cat dipped in water, only to reveal a skinny trembling animal. This isn't the case for him. If anything, it makes him look bigger. His muscles bulge as he works through his skin trying to get any grime out. I'm only looking at his back as well, I wonder how different it would be to see the front. But that would mean...

My eyes trace his back, going lower and lower. 

To put it bluntly, Im staring at his ass. His tail swishes back and forth, blocking my view from time to time. 

I snap out of my gaze, trying to focus on my situation. I need to get myself under control. 

 I duck behind the bush trying not to expose myself. Fuck. He's turned away looking at something. I can't tell what it is, but from what I see. It seems to be a gemstone attached to a chain. A necklace maybe? 

I could hide myself and cast a spell so he wouldn't notice. It would be my best option. I rub my hands together and cast a bubble around me, that way my stuff would be invisible as well. It wouldn't be smart if some magic clothes were floating around.

I started walking as quietly as possible trying not to make any noise. The closer I get, the better the smell of freedom is.

"I don't know  Lady Ranni, I think I've messed up enough." I stop dead in my tracks as I hear his voice. I look at him talking to the stone. I've gotten to an angle where I can see his side but mostly his back. I can feel the sweat on my face start to accumulate and run down my cheek. "If you are sure then I won't doubt you." He seems worried. I don't see how he is talking to Ranni out of all people.

"Well I wouldn't say that, but I would say, they are interesting." He starts to scratch his head, getting nervous at the questions being asked. It isn't long till the conversation starts to wrap up. 

"I'll see where this goes, but I don't think I can promise you that, they still have to agree as well." He chuckles to himself. "You do know that I haven't agreed to right, I don't even know if I like them like that." 

 "I do like their company, but as far as my focus is." He pushes his Maine back with some water. 

"I do want to make sure this mission goes smoothly, for you Lady Ranni. You are my priority." I'm starting to understand that the gem might be a way to communicate with people. But I thought Ranni was asleep.

"Alright Lady Ranni, please stay safe and continue resting." He says before the stone dims back to its natural crimson color. 

He continues to finish up as if nothing happened. I, on the other hand, try to finish my little task trying not to embarrass myself. 

The snap of a dry stupid leaf ruins it. The crunch makes me cringe at the sound as Blaidd notices. His ears twitch and he faces my direction. Nothing happens until he launches a long ice shard at me.

I try my best to dodge the death spike but it snags onto the wet clothing I had, hitting the ground. I'm left with a towel. 

I'm still invisible but his piercing gaze and defined muscles practically scared me to death. 

We're at a standstill. I can tell he's looking for anything that might alert him—a small sound, whispering, footsteps, anything he can catch onto. I struggle trying to keep the spell active. My adrenaline is at max.