Prologue

Prompt: Waking up with the mindset of a brand new person one morning, how will you react when you are being pestered by a certain person and their team? With that in mind, you go on an adventurous mission where you need help from your very own team.

(Start of the story)
I sat on my bed and then watch my favorite Kdrama I’m always a fan of mystery and fiction series.

Run! Run! I shouted as the main character is being chase by the villain

After a few seconds Mom entered my room

Are you watching thrilling movies again? My mom worriedly ask

It’s fine Mom it was just a dream after all, she hugged me and said "I hope you’ll have sweet dreams sweetie, go to your bed and have a good night sleep you have a hike with your friends tomorrow"

Understood Ma'am, I answered

Mom was right I shouldn't watch series like this but just this time the story is getting interesting and my dreams is just always about an old man that is furious to me because I opened a portal and I sometimes see 5 persons wearing suits like they are detectives I always feels heaviness whenever I woke up that's why Mom is worried. I didn't finish watching the whole series because I’m already sleepy then I prayed no more bad dreams and I’m looking forward for our hike I really love adventures.

(The next day)

It was 5 in the morning I got up from bed then prepare my things I am Abegail Delgado by the way I love adventures, fiction series and the best of all is playing escape games. Back to the topic I pack my bags and put everything I needed and I wanted to bring and now I’m ready for adventure.

It’s 9 o'clock and we reach the Hiking spot every one is excited.

"Wow is this Mount Paralympus? it’s so beautiful", Ezikiel said

"The view will be astonishing if we reach the top it’s a great motivation to reach the peak", Angela answered

What if there are wild animals along the way, Freya said

Then you shouldn't come with us at the first place- Jake

There’s nothing to worry about I did a research and it said that there are wild animals here and it is safe okay, Alea answered

We’re halfway done to reach the peak we’re almost at it we rest for a while and we built a Tent, both of my parents also loves adventure I guess I acquired this interest from them.

"I need to pee" I whispered to Aleya

"Just a find a place to have a pee then come back safely , Aleya said

I just nodded thinking there’s nothing to be scared of

I’m done doing my business but I still wanted to venture more that's why I walk for a while soon as I found a cave and somehow it pulls me it makes me think that I should enter that’s why I decided to enter I carefully walk since the place is unfamiliar to me the paths were close but I found a lever I push the lever and something opened I entered the inner part of the cave and I found a gate with full of writings that I can't understand the gate is lock but there’s codes that need to be deciphered I guess I can open it if I decipher it BINGO! I got it, I guess being a fan of escape room games is really helpful.

The gate suddely opened and I found a black hole it seems like a portal like the old man said on my dream out of curiosity I tried to touch the portal and suddenly my dreams flashes back but the old man is even angrier this time

"You opened the portal between life and death close it before humanity will cease to exist", he angrily said

I pulled my hand out the portal I tried closing it but it won’t move I suddenly felt the ground shaking it was an earthquake I rush through the exit but it was too late the stones above are falling and suddenly I feel a heavy thing struck my head the next thing I know is I can hear my parents crying and their voices is slowly fading away.