Part 48

Little mature part.....
Don't read if uncomfortable but I think you will like it for the story

Sana: ARE YOU READY FOR THE TASK.....MR.SHUKLA.....

Sid: ( winks)are you also ready for your task my jaan

Siddharth takes some of the ice cream And then put it on Shehnaaz  lips.

Sid: mujhe bhi icecream khane ka bahat man hai..

Sana : khalo....mana kon kar rahe hai...

Without needing to say anything, Siddharth immediately placed his lips on Shehnaaz's ice-cream covered lips and slowly licked the sides of the lips with his tongue.Naturally, her whole body trembled with excitement

She forgets her work and closes her eyes..... Siddhant's heart is filled with happiness to see the extent of his effect on Shehnaaz..... Siddharth himself then dips Shehnaaz's hand in ice cream and spreads it all over his chest through the open part of his shirt.Shehnaaz opens her eyes and sinks into Siddharth's deep eyes but Siddharth looks at her and puts his hands behind Shahnaz's head.
Siddharth slowly pulls Shehnaz's head towards his  chest and naturally Shahnaz's lips touch Siddharth's chest......

Sid: Lick your ice cream.

Shehnaaz obeyed his order and started taking ice cream from Siddharth's chest with her lips and tongue as he said.

Once Shehnaaz's tongue touched Siddharth's nipples, a moan came out of Siddharth's mouth.

And it was difficult for him to bear in silence, so he wasted no more time and carried Shehnaaz in his arms to a room on the other side of the roof and laid her on the bed.

Shehnaaz suddenly unable to feel Siddharth's touch looked straight to see that Siddharth had closed the door of the room. She looked into the room and saw that it was decorated with beautiful scented candles, flowers and small lights.

Siddharth sat in front of her with a lively sexy smile on his face. She sat directly on Siddharth's lap.

Shehnaaz now dipped her lips on Siddharth's lips and started playing with her fingers in his hair.

They forget the whole world and start kissing each other  madly at this moment. These kisses are not just limited to the lips, but kiss each other's entire face and neck. At this moment, Siddharth's lips played in the middle of the valley of Shehnaaz's chest. She was wearing a black color  beautiful saree but now that saree is falling off  from  her chest. This is the first time Siddharth noticed the birthmark on Shehnaaz's chest

Seeing the beauty of her birthmark, Siddharth loses his control and gives a very hard bite on the birthmark.

Shehnaaz loudly moaned his name

Sana: siddddarth...

Sid: ummm.....I wonder how many jewels you have hidden inside you, and I am getting more and more greedy......baby....

He started to lick the bitten part with his tongue and then continued to suck heavily

Shehnaaz's body started shaking with excitement. Siddharth realized and hugged her tightly to his chest

Sana: I need it.... siddddarth...

Sid(whispered) : as you wish...

Siddharth slowly started to lift the saree from her legs and moved his hands over her thighs.

Siddharth's fingers ran over the thin lacy panty above her......Yet as soon as the finger began to rub over that part it was as if the arousal was directly tied to that spot and she came out for the first time in her life.