Part 25

The fear that Siddharth has been getting again and again, that fear of getting lost seems to grip Siddharth again.

It seemed like history was trying to push Siddharth back into the same situation for the second time.......

Shehnaaz walking towards the door to leaving the room. Siddharth started to panic in his mind as he felt that something was missing again

Sid: please ruk jao Shehnaaz......mere bat to sunlo......aise bina kuch sune samjhe aise kaise tum ja rahe ho .....

Sana: Stop it.....jaha ho uha par hi rukna...... mai hu kon tumhare ....tum kuch bhi karo

Tumpa: usko chodie Siddharth ji.....

She held Siddharth's hand.....

Tumpa: apko pata hai aj mom apke ma se hamare sadi ki bat final karne bali hai...

Siddharth wear his kurta and sat on the bed with a thud. There was nothing else on his mind at the moment. He was only thinking about Shehnaaz and he felt that he was going to lose the precious thing in his life again.
Tumpa was rejoicing at the thought of Shehnaaz returning defeated

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

Tumpa doesn't know that the girl standing opposite her.........She is Shehnaaz and it's not that easy to beat her.........

Shehnaaz reached the door and then closed the door from inside. Then she turned around tumpa.....

Siddhartha sat down on the bed holding his head Tumpa stands in front of him causing she was standing back to Shehnaaz. As a result, Tumpa could not see her .......

Tumpa cupped Siddharth's face in her plam.....

Tumpa : ap mere ho Siddharth ji aur kisiki mat socho....kon keya sochta hai isse keya......apke har kuch pai sirf mera hi hak hai

Sid: please tumpa ...jao

Siddharth opened his eyes....saw a horrifying scene which told him that Tumpa was in for some pretty dire trouble

Before Siddharth raised his hand to stop anything, Tumpa felt something oily fall on her head.....

Sid: fu....k........

Tumpa: yea keya huaaaa???????

As soon as she put her hand on head, she completely smeared the oily vermilion on her hands and before she understands it, some more of the oily substance covered her face because Shehnaaz poured the bowl of vermilion and oil mixed over her head from behind......

Tumpa: you Shehnaaz........ you bitch..... bus....rd.............mai na tumhe nehi chodungi

Tumpa raised her hand to slap Shehnaaz on the cheek but Shehnaaz quickly grabbed her hand

Sana: yah karne ka sochana Bhi Mat Kyunki Tum Jo ek thappad lagaoge na uske badle mein 10 thappad main tumhen de sakti hun..... Aur galiyan to Achcha dete ho... Jitna simple dikhati Ho... jaisa dikhati Ho vaisa to tum Ho nahin...... Jo Tum pe interest Na dikhate Ho uske piche mat raho..... Jor jabardasti se kabhi pyar Mohabbat nahin hota hai ....now get lost.....

Tumpa: mai bhi tumhe samjha dungi ....mere aur Siddharth ke bitch ane par mai keya kar sakti hun

Tumpa ran out from there.......

Sana: Teri tooo....mai

Sehenaj tried to run behind Tumpa but was stopped as Siddharth grabbed her arm from behind..........
sana: chodo