Part 4

Tum sab bhi keya jano kitna payare hai hum 🥰 cholo part update kar di

thanks for support ......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️likhne mai bahat maja aata hai....tum sab aise hi payar karte raho.....

START

"Don Julio Anejo neat, please"........... Shehnaaz ordered.......( she order tequila chilled with extra ice)

Sana: sale ....fu...ker.... busterd.....su..r..ke bachhe.......son of bit..h.....assh...le... mood off kar diya...... tum log bhi keya bhang pi ho kab ak shots mangi thi...abhi tak nehi di.....helll.....

Shehnaaz screamed

Siddharth was sitting two chairs away from where Shehnaaz was sitting and watching everything with a cold beer in his hand......

Khud ko dekh rahe ho Siddharth.....iss ladki ke andar hai na........ Shivani said...

Seeing Shivani, Siddharth was about to get up and leave but Shivani held Siddharth's hand.

Siddharth looks at Shivani bitterly

Shivani slowly came very close to Siddharth.

As Siddharth tries to move himself away from her, Shivani comes more closer

Shi: aise kyun kar rahe ho Mana Maine kuchh galti ki thi Magar Iske matlab yah To nahin Ki Hamare bite hue Pal humse dur ho jaaye....

Sid: Always try to keep yourself away from me. The touch of a dirty woman like you makes my whole body impure. Now you are married so no thoughts of old days should enter your mind

Shi: I always love your this angry side..... Is se Tum Aur Bhi attractive lagte Ho.... Shaadi to kar li hai maine ....Magar uska kya Siddharth Jo Pal Ham donon ne ek Sath gujara hai yad hai vo Raat jis Raat.....

Sid: stop it now.... Mere jivan Ki Sabse badi galti Tum the jab se Tum mujhse dur Gaye Ho Main Shanti se rah rahu ho ......chale jao yahan se

Shi: main tumhen abhi bhi utna hi pyar karti hun aur aaj raat tumse utna hi pyar Karungi please ek Raat Ke liye Ham fir se ho sakte hain

Sid: youuuu.......

When Siddharth was about to pull Shivani away, Shivani turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Siddharth tries to move but Shivani forces herself to kiss his cheek but suddenly someone pulls her hair from behind which makes her turn around.....

Shi: what the fu..k.....yea kya kia tune

Sana: shhhh....chup ..... Tum Jaisi ladkiyon ke vajah se na ladko Badnaam hota Hai

Shi: itna himmat Tune Mujhe chhua kaise

As Shivani raised her hand to slap Shehnaaz on her cheek, Shehnaaz grabbed her hand and pinned it right behind her.

Shivani screamed in pain.

Shi: chodo mere hath and who are you? Who gave the right to speak between me and Siddharth?

Sana: koi bhi Hun Main Magar Tujhe itna right nahin Hai Ki Tu ek ladke ke upar force Karen....you ass ho..e

Everyone in the club started gathering at that place. Shubham and Mr. Jindal appear there. Mr. Jindal shouted and called the manager.

Mr. Jindal is known here as he is one of the main members of this club.

It was shockin that someone raised her hand on his wife and everyone got excited.

Seeing the situation getting out of hand, Siddharth rushes forward and yanks Shivani from Shehnaaz's hands and pulls Shehnaaz to him.