The House Of Mori (Yuki POV)

*March 17, 2021

"Fuck... f-fuck... O-... Onee-... Oneechan... Oneechan... fuck..." Kazu-kun moaned as I was blowing his dick sloppily and bobbed my head up and down.

Gosh, these last several days have been hard for us all. A day after Kazu-kun's 18th birthday, Otto-san suddenly got very ill. To my horror, the doctors diagnosed him with typhoid fever. It's been a week since father has been bedridden. I could see him slowly deteriorating each passing day and I feared the absolute worst outcome.

"Oh god... oh-ohhh g-god... Oneechan... Y-Yuki-chan... f-fuck... fuck..."

I've always been close to my younger brother, Mori Kazuhiro. We were born to the same father but with different mothers. My mother was the empress who passed away giving birth to me, while Kazu-kun was born to a concubine who also passed away when she gave birth to him. We only have a 4 month age gap and the reason for that was because Otto-san wanted a son when he found out mom was giving birth to me.

We've been close ever since. He was my brother, my playmate, and my best friend. We did everything together. And with father's sudden illness, I needed him much more in this time of grief. As the days went by, Kazu-kun and I got closer and closer until we fell in love.

"Oh fuck... f-fuck... h-holy... holy fuck..."

I could still remember that day when we first did it. I remembered being so scared earlier that day because father suddenly asked me where mother went. I was stunned at first knowing she was long gone. But Otto-san insisted she stood by his side that morning.

I took it as a bad sign. A very bad sign for I have heard that if you started seeing your dead loved ones, you were close to death. I was crying uncontrollably in my room. I must've cried so loud that Kazu-kun must've heard me from outside. I told him everything about that incident. And my fear only grew when Kazu-kun said that he too was asked by Otto-san where his mother was, claiming that she also watched over by his side as well.

I couldn't help it. I was overwhelmed with so much emotion that I clinged on to him with all my life. It started as a tight embrace. But when I looked up into his eyes, I kissed him. I don't know what got into me. But I did it! I kissed Kazu-kun that night.

We tried to resist at first. We tried to reason out with each other that this was wrong, a very sinful act. But the longer our lips made contact, the more we pushed ourselves further into the realm of sin. We made love that night. I couldn't remember a brief moment in time where I was separated from his touch. And when he connected his shaft into my womanhood, when our bodies became one, I had my mind set that he was all I needed...

"This should do..." I said, as I detached my mouth from his cock.

And with that, I got on top of him, stripping off my jacket to expose my black bra while I discarded my panties towards my side, exposing my bare-naked pussy underneath my skirt as I readied to plant myself into his cock.

"Ohhh... fuck..."