Mithra: I will use the washroom and please you leave from here Goutham. I will call you and will meet tomorrow at office.

Goutham: I m leaving Mithra but you will not use the washroom now. I want you to go meet whoever that bastard with my cum dripping on your legs. With every step you take out of this room you will only remember our sweet moment that happened now. When you look at him you will only feel the stickiness of my cum. Just remember you are mine forever and I m a possessive of what is mine. 

Mithra: I m only yours....

Goutham: Don't worry rejecting this proposal. I will take care of it. You just come back have a bath and good sleep or shall I stay back to bath and take care of you ? If you are worried of someone seeing me then don't worry I handle everything for you.

Mithra hugged him and kissed him on his chest while Goutham caressed her hair kissing her temples.

A sudden knock on the door startled Mithra and Goutham chuckled at her scared face.

Mithra: Maa, 2 minutes please...

Goutham: I will leave after you...

Goutham locked himself in the bathroom and Mithra opened the door for her mother. She gave a glance back and walked along with her mother who was fixing Mithra's dishelved hair a little. Goutham came back and placed a small box under her pillow and reached the terrace and climbed down to reach the back entrance to leave her home.

Mithra reached the hall and saw the family and greeted them without looking at them.

Raghuvaran introduced the family and the groom. She sat in silence and a few minutes later Kavitha gestured her to return to the room. Mithra rushed inside and locked the door and checked for Goutham but he had left already. She removed her dress and threw on the floor in frustration and entered the washroom and sat under the shower crying out her heart. Though Goutham smiled the hurt in his eyes clenched her heart.

Discarding the rest of the clothes she walked out wrapping a towel and laid on the bed with her wet hair but felt something hard beneath her pillow. She sat and lifted the pillow and found a box wrapped with a satin ribbon. With trembling hands she removed the ribbon and opened the box and found a pair of toe rings in it. She clutched the toe rings in her palm and cried sitting on the floor.

Mithra: I m sorry Goutham... I m sorry.. I give nothing but only hurt to you.. I m so sorry.

She wiped her tears and placed the toe rings in her wardrobe and quickly dressed and went downstairs. Kavitha was washing the plates in the kitchen and looking at Mithra, Kavitha smiled as she continued her work.

Kavitha: Unna avangalukku romba pudichu irukku sollitanga Mithra. ( They said that they like you a lot)

Mithra: Appa enga maa . ( Where is father, maa ?)

Kavitha: Do you like the groom ? He will be perfect for you. Appa has gone to fix engagement date.

Mithra: Amma, I need to talk to you. Please come with me.

Kavitha felt seriousness in her words and washed her hands and followed Mithra to her room.

Mithra: Amma, appava evlo pudikkum ? ( how much do you like appa ?)

Kavitha: Idhu ennadi kelvi. Avara thavira vera yara pudikkum ( What question is this. Whom will I like if not him ? )

Mithra: Amma, why do you like him ?

Kavitha: He is everything a woman wants in a man. He has taken care of me, loved me, he raised you and Vinay and took care of the family in every better way.