"I knew it, that you will not take anything for her, so I brought it. I will ask her about the pendant tomorrow. And don't you dare to bring it back." She said and walked away from there.

I sighed and drove towards Singhania Banglow. I reached there and came out of the car and asked the gatekeeper to call Ruhi out. I pulled out my phone and started using it while waiting for her.

I don't know how the date will go? I had never talked with her, because I didn't think it was important and she never tried. Not in the thousand years I imagined she will be my wife.

Then I heard the clicking of the heels and I knew she was there. I looked up to meet the visual in front of me. My breath hitched at sight of her and I forgot to breath for a second as she walked towards me.

Her gaze lowered as she walked and her hair fell over her face. My fingers stilled on the phone and my eyes got stuck at her. That black suit looked eternal on her milky white skin and I was gwaking at her like a pervert.

She came near me and stood in front of me. Her fingers were fidgeting her dupatta. I never imagined she would look that beautiful in black outfit or maybe I never noticed her before. She looked up at me and a sudden blush made its way over cheeks when she saw me gawking at her. She gulped and looked away.

I came out of the trance and cleared my throat. Without wasting a second I opened the car door of the passenger seat for her and she made her way inside her car. I walked towards the driver seat and sat inside. I looked at her as I pulled the seat belt and she was busy rolling her dupatta in her hands , in the same way like her brother was rolling a gun in his fingers.

I sighed and waited for her to tie her seat belt but she was looking down and was busy doing her activity. When she felt that I was looking at her and not moving , she looked at me with her beautiful and innocent doe eyes. She bit her lips and widened her eyes in question. I closed my eyes in frustration and leaned towards her. She leaned back in reflex and held the sides of the seat with her hands.

I leaned more and pulled the seat belt. I could clearly hear her heart beat. After tying the seat belt I looked at her. Her whole face was red because of blush and she was looking at me. And all of the sudden she looked away from me.

I sighed and started driving. I had closed the windows because Ac was on. I felt her trying to open the window glass but I had centrally locked the car and control was in my hands.

I looked at her while driving and she turned towards me. I knew what she wanted me to do but I ignored it. She sighed and looked away . She was looking at the front and her lips had formed a cute small pout.

I switched off the AC and opened her window glass. A small smile made its way in her lips and she mumbled a small thanks and rested her hand and face out of the window, trying to feel the air.

What was she doing ? Is she a kid or what? What if a car hit her hand?

I clenched the steering so hard that my knuckles turned white. And again glanced at her but she was in the same position. I tried to keep myself calm but Ruhi was not helping it either. I don't know why she was affecting me this much.

I pressed the control button and gave her glass window a little push. She gasped when glass made its way a little upwards. She instantly pulled her hands and herself inside and glanced at me. I glared at her and she kept quiet. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it instantly. And I ignored her and kept driving.

The ride was awkward but not that much. She didn't let her hands outside after that but I felt that she was counting stars. Her lips were moving a little and I understood she was counting. She's literally a small kid, and her parents are ready to get her married to a heartless person like me. Leaving her at my mercy.