MEETING CEO - 1 🤝

Start from the beginning

After some min she heard some footsteps coming inside the kitchen.. She looked towards the door and saw a sleepy mochi standing near the door with eyes closed..

Lily looked at him and smiled softly before calling him which made jimin more active

Lily:- *softly* good morning jimin..

Jm- *confused* huh??..

Lily- *chuckle softly* I said good morning Jimin..

Jm- *rub his eyes* lily??.. *disbelief*

Lily- *looks at herself* yeah.. Me?.. Is there something on my face??..

Jm- n-noo.. It's just that you're finally here.. Our last soulmate is finally here.. I thought I was just dreaming.. *soft voice*

Lily- aww jimin.. *chuckle* and yes.. I'm here and it was not a dream..

Jm - *smile widely* naeee.. But what are u making??..

Lily- I'm making pancakes for everyone. I hope u all are ok with it..

Jimin smiles softly and sits in front of the chair and looks at lily..

Jm- lily your soulmates can eat anything especially when they are hungry.. *chuckle*

Lily started blushing when Jimin mentioned that "her soulmates" It made her shy and felt butterflies inside her stomach..

She nodded her head and again started cooking.. Jimin also helps her in making breakfast and they both talk with each other.. Jimin wants to stay with her and his other soulmates like this forever..

After making breakfast lily told jimin to go and wake up. Meanwhile she arranged the table.. Jimin nods his head and leaves the kitchen to wake others up.. One by one everyone woke up and went inside the washroom to freshnup and brush their teeth...

Lily arranged the food on the dining table and sat on the chair waiting for others to come and join her on the table.. Thankfully the table has 8 chairs so it was not a problem...