chapter 9

'Cale'- thinking
"Cale"- speaking
*Cale*- action
Cale - screen narration
...................... (Screen switches to another scene)
Wmmap means lily, diana and athy

Claude/Alberu: *sigh* "why did you practice so hard didn't i already agreed to let you become my personal knight?"

lily: "i am still baffled by the fact that felix got his majesty to agree to him so easily"

Felix: "that's right however just because you agreed doesn't mean i get to be your personal knight without being tested right, plus i also don't want to cheat and rely on you just so that i could pass you know"

Claude/Alberu: "you still have a one whole month felix"

felix: "it doesn't hurt to be prepared your majesty"

at felix's response, claude was speechless and was left to wonder in his own world and fear the possible fact of felix being exactly like his mother, cale

athanasia: 'but didn't felix said he just saw him as his mother, but still agghhh no i must have been overthinking, yeah that's it let's just wait and watch'

athanasia was so focused on her thoughts that she did not see his mother getting close to felix and asking him a question

diana: "uhm felix do you have an idea on what this means"

felix: "depending on whatever this you mean lady diana"

with this statement diana gritted her teeth and thought

diana: 'how dare this lowly knight talk to me, the future empress like this' (b*tch, you're dead remember) "i am talking about what the screen showed it clearly said that you are like your mother cale which is the unknown person we are reacting to right now"

felix: "i believe i have already gave you an explanation about that didn't i lady diana"

diana: " what!? what explanation?"

felix: "i saw her majesty (cale) as my own mother"

diana: "liar, then why didn't i hear it"

Felix: "i do not know lady, oh that's right, maybe just maybe it is because you are too busy thinking about how to make your daughter Athanasia the crown princess isn't that right lady hmm?"

felix: "oh and also do not bother seeking help from lady lilian or princess Athanasia as they are currently busy in their own world"

diana: ' ugh, how useless'

diana walked out and returned to her "group" which she had left when she went to confront felix while the latter is satisfied by the way things have ended

once everything has settled down, the screen again changed which showed felix and his sparkling and happy eyes

Claude/Alberu: "it looks like you're happy"

felix: "of course, your majesty, after all i had finally officially became your personal knight"

felix's eyes were sparkling as he said that which caused claude to be terrified

diana: "hah, you really look like that b*tch with that sparkling eyes of yours"

diana said not taking into mind that her "supporters" had been able to hear what she just said

Athanasia: "mother you- you cursed!!!"

only when athanasia shouted that did she realized that she said that out loud quickly thinking of a reason she can say to excuse her for her behavior

diana: "what do you mean my dear athy, i didn't cuss, its bad to lie you know"

Athanasia: "b-but you"

diana: "look the screen is playing again lets just watch shall we?🙂"

Athanasia: "yes mother"

diana: "may i ask about something, your majesty?"

Claude/Alberu: "go ahead"

diana: "it seems like sir felix is not here may i know the reason why"

Claude/Alberu: "felix is resting as he had exhausted himself training to officially become my personal knight"

diana: "what do you mean your majesty? i thought he was already your personal knight"

felix: "ugh, can't she be any dumber" (one sassy felix, coming right up)

athanasia: 'felix is really acting weirder as we go on,why does he hate mother so much'

Claude/Alberu: "as you can see he is not wearing a crest (i typed credit tbh😭) or anything that symbolized his loyalty or anything, he can not be deemed as my personal knight"

diana: "is that so, your majesty? thank you for taking your time explaining it to me"

felix: "yuck, just yuck"

Claude/Alberu: "you are very much welcome, you are my concubine after all"

felix: 'wow, father really emphasize that' "tch can't this bvtch see that he didn't like her"

Athanasia: "felix, who are you calling a bvtch?!!

felix: "who else but your whore of a mother princess"

Athanasia: "i really can't take it anymore!! my mother is not a bvtch nor is she a whore! why do you hate her so much"

felix: "mhmm, i dont know maybe it is because she used a magic potion which make others fall inlove with her"

Athanasia: "what are you talking about my mother is pure"

lily: "that is right mr. robane
and did you forget that one who insulted the royal family can be punished by immediate execusion"    (don't mind me, im just making things up)

felix: "but she is just a concubine"

lily: "even if she is just a concubine, it doesn't give you the right to accuse her and insult her as she is still part of the royal family and you are just a puny knight"

felix: "but its true isn't that right, imperial father"

Claude/Alberu: "yes that is right and i was not joking when i said that she will have her all limbs chop off had she survived childbirth"

athanasia: "what- no your lying-

Athanasia was cut off by a scream that came from her mother

Diana: "wait! did you just call his majesty imperial father"

Felix: "yes so, what is wrong with calling my father father/dad oh and also i am very much sorry to disappoint you lily however a concubine don't really have an authority to execute someone without the confirmation of the true royal family which is us, the emperor, empress, and the crown prince"

athanasia: " crown prince!?"

felix: " that is right, crown prince"