chapter 3

'Cale'- thinking
"Cale"- speaking
*Cale*- action
Cale - screen narration
...................... (Screen switches to another scene)
Wmmap means lily, diana and athy

Claude/Alberu is currently in his couch drinking wine in the broad daylight

Felix: "If he is here, he won't be happy and scold you you know, your majesty"

Claude/Alberu: "i will let him scold me but he should wake up first"

Athanasia: "wait him, he, it was a boy all along?"

Lily: "they have been using male pronouns since the beginning of this so called reaction how come I didn't notice?"

Diana: "but are males even able to give birth?"

Claude/Alberu: "cale stabbed himself in the heart with a dagger made with the world tree's branch to seal a certain someone in order to end the war five years ago and the world tree branch made some changes in his body, i assume being able to be pregnant and give birth is one of the changes"

Ron: "that's right i can still remember exactly what happened that day" *caressing his dagger*

......................
When diana and claude was already close to each other

Felix: "it looks like you are mesmerized by lady diana"

Diana: *smirk* 'of course I spent about a  thousand gold for that love potion after all'

Claude/Alberu: "diana huh? She acts jus like him doesn't she?"

Diana: 'ugh why is he still thinking about that bitch, i am clearly better than him' *rolls eyes'

Felix: "you're not thinking about making her his replacement right?"

Claude: "of course not, no one can replace him after all"

Athanasia: "Wait, felix you knew about it?"

Lily: "and you didn't even bother to tell us"

Felix: "well that's-" *slap*

A loud slap was heard in the room along with the sight of felix with a swollen cheek

Claude/Alberu: "to start a quarrel in front of the emperor, you sure are bold aren't you?"

Felix/Lily: "please forgive me, your majesty"

Anastacius: 'it seems like, claude isn't angry at his personal knight but the maid only even though he also disrespected him, i wonder why'

Selena/God of Time: "woah, what a tension, it seems like you guys are currently hot headed. Well i can't really blame you, it must have been too much to take all at once. Why don't we have a simple break first?"

Extra: savage little cale🤣😂

7y/o cale: "ron where are mom and dad? "

Ron: "they are in their room, young master"

7y/o cale: "but it is only afternoon"

Ron: "listen here young master, when grown ups love each other very much, they wanna show each other that love, they wanna express it"

7y/o cale: "i know they f*ck"