Since that day, I can't help but feel even more fond of him. I've come to see him as my own grandson. He brings so much warmth and joy into my life with his acts of kindness, and I'm grateful to have him around.

-random pov

A new kid is helping out at Granny Ping's bakery, and let me tell you, he's quite something. At first glance, you might mistake him for being aloof or emotionless with that stoic face of his, but once you get to know him, you'll see what a kind-hearted and helpful young man he truly is. He's like an angel in disguise, always ready to lend a hand and brighten up your day.

But I can't help but worry about him sometimes, especially when I hear rumors about that young master in the city. They say he can be quite the troublemaker and has a bit of a temper. I hope and pray that the new kid doesn't have a confrontation with him. I fear that the young master's reckless behavior might traumatize the poor boy.

I've grown quite fond of the new kid, and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him. He's brought so much joy and positivity to Granny Ping's bakery.

As the days passed by he got anxious about how to discreetly and anonymously deal with the Harris incident. He thought of different scenarios and ended up sending a letter via cat siblings to Choi Han before he could depart from the village to find the medicine in the forest.

|"There going to be bad omen going to happen in your|

|village. Hope you will stay and protect what you consider yours |

|Your benefactor" |

(Idk how to write the letter krs sent to Choihan)

After feeding the tree for about two weeks, he succeeded in securing the indestructible shield. The climate on the day of his success was perfectly foggy and early in the morning, adding an air of mystique to the moment.

—---------------------------------------------------------------

CHOI HAN POV

Today as always I helping the villagers with their needs and studying this world's rules from the village head. But by the time I returned to the room, I found a letter. It was only 2 lines ending with 'from benefactor' but it seems like a warning for something that is going to happen. To think no one strange came to this village from outside for 2 days so how did the letter be exactly in his room. It was a bit unsettling but I also felt that it was ominously peaceful, a gut feeling, so I kept the letter in a safe place and went to sleep but with more caution than usual after the unusual letter.

The following morning, news spread that the village chief had fallen ill. Rumors circulated that she was already unwell, but her condition had worsened because the necessary medicine could only be found deep within the Forest of Darkness. Despite her concern for others, she had never revealed this information to anyone, not wanting anyone to take the risk. Unfortunately, her illness had escalated, and now the situation demanded that the medicine be retrieved.

She knew that Choi Han would likely venture into the forest to obtain the medicine, even if she tried to dissuade him. She understood his nature and his willingness to take risks for the well-being of others.

By noon, Choi Han had made all the necessary preparations to enter the forest. Just as he was ready to set off, he suddenly recalled the ominous letter from earlier. The urgency of the situation prompted him to quicken his pace, and he entered the Forest of Darkness with a determination to retrieve the medicine as swiftly as possible, driven by a sense of responsibility and the memory of the forewarning he had received.

Upon his return, it was almost nighttime, and Choi Han was met with a scene that filled him with fury. Men dressed in black attire had emerged under a glaring light, launching an assault and starting a fire on the houses of the villagers. Fueled by his anger and determination, Choi Han secured the herb he had retrieved and immediately launched into action. He confronted the attackers, fighting fiercely to shield the villagers from harm.